I pleasure of staying in the penthouse suite last week, and overall I had a terrific time. It is the nicest "gay" hotel in which I've stayed.
The room was very spacious and comfortable, and the private rooftop plunge pool was awesome. I spent many hours hanging out up there! The room had a washer/dryer, which came in handy, and a great 2 person shower. The location of the hotel was great. It was it bit isolated, which was great, but the walk to the beach and all of the local restaurants was very easy (yes, there is a hill to walk down/up, but no big deal).
The staff at the hotel is amazing. Oscar and Marcos, the guys that manned the front desk, took care of all of my wants/needs, and Tina, the general manager, was also very sweet and helpful.
I highly recommend Casa Cupula and will definitely by going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta