“Checks all the boxes”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located just 25 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta's downtown, Le Kliff offers exquisite international fine dining cuisine. Nestled on the southern edge of Banderas bay, the second largest bay in the world, Le Kliff features the best panoramic views of the Pacific coast.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is superb, food excellent and the staff all went out of their way to accommodate our family. Everyone left happy! Special shout out to our servers Juan and Oswaldo for making our experience just right :)

1  Thank Jacqueline D

Reviewed June 2, 2024

Amazing views of the sunset! Incredibly friendly servers! Delicious food! Juan and Edwin gave us a fantastic evening celebrating our anniversary. Highly recommend this restaurant if you visit Puerto Vallarta! We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Mimi E
Reviewed June 1, 2024

Impeccable service! Unbelievable chef! And the most spectacular views in PV! We went at sunset and did the Chef’s Table. The chef curated entirely separate 6-course meals (drinks included) for my Beloved and me. He’s a carnivore, I’m plant-based. We were both over-the-moon. My man is actually considering becoming plant-based, after tasting my courses! Also, if you’re a fan of mole sauce (or even if you aren’t, I wasn’t) this is the best in the world!! Alex, Cynthia, Carin, all of the staff, kitchen and, of course, the amazing Chef, te amo mucho! [**** note**** the beautiful people putting all of their wonderful energy into the rebuild of Le Kliff after a Category 4 Hurricane brutalized the area, last year, have received some negative reviews. These are understandably disappointed people who had high expectations but weren’t very forgiving of the issues caused due to… A HURRICANE (lol). I don’t do reviews. I’m waaaay too lazy. This was worth me logging in and sharing. So… put that in your smoke and pipe it. :) And enjoy, one of the most romantic spots ever!]

2  Thank annalynnemcca
Reviewed May 25, 2024 via mobile

If you are looking for ambiance the views are beautiful if you’re looking for great food I would go elsewhere. We felt very pressured in ordering our meal as the waiter was pushing the chef specials. The meal was overpriced and overcooked. There are so many amazing restaurants in PV with incredible views. I would definitely not waste your time on this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed May 25, 2024 via mobile

Came to PV for our honeymoon. Booked dinner here and boy… THE BEST DINNER WE’VE HAD!!! The Lobster tail and shrimp was amazing!!! My husband had the Ribeye and it was by far, the best! Alex Gomez was an incredible host and server!!! Very attentive and great recommendations!! The bone marrow was incredible!!! Definitely will come again!!! 10 out of 10!!

Date of visit: May 2024