Our third day at LCQC and we never want to leave! The property is quite possibly the best in Zihuatanejo and the views from everywhere are simply to die for. We pinch ourselves daily just to make sure we aren't dreaming ... but if we are, we never want to wake up! The staff will know you by name and greet you with a genuine smile each time they see you. The suites are very individualized with no two alike......all spacious with beautiful furnishings and artwork. The very private terraces have cushioned chaise lounges in addition to table and chairs ... only the master suites offer plunge pools. The restaurant is renowned for it's local flavors and exceptional seafood dishes. We've ventured out for a couple of meals, but may just stay here for all others, as in my opinion it just can't get any better. However, we did have Chendos coconut shrimp with piña colada sauce in town yesterday and have to say that it was pretty amazing! Our plan for today is to sit by the gorgeous salt water pool, sip margaritas and try Chef Antonio's coconut shrimp for comparison ... it really doesn't matter who 's is better, because with this weather and incredible view.......who really cares?!? It's all simply the BEST! If the remainder of the week is as good as the beginning, I know we'll want to return. Even though we've never tried to duplicate a trip, an exception will probably have to be made, we've found true paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small luxury hotel with essence, history and a personality of its own. Located in Zihuatanejo next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with Adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. It's 25 Oceanfront ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. Considered The Most Romantic Hotel by famous magazines, and travelers. The hotel was chosen for a famous Hollywood movie called "When a Man loves a woman". Since our opening 25 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo