“We will be back”
other traveller has booked this property
The grand salon with soaring palapa roof
C'est al Vie at Ensueno 10. Every room with a view. View from our living room at Sunset!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The grand salon with soaring palapa roof
C'est al Vie at Ensueno 10. Every room with a view.
View from our living room at Sunset!
Comfortable seating
Huge Equipale chairs in the seating are of the great room
Dining in style: onyx table
The dining area: art is everywhere. Sculpture by Michael Hackett.
El Pescado in the entry foyer. Folkart.
View from ktichen to the great room.
Farmhouse kitchen with honed granite counters
Conference table or computer center.
Bahia Vista Bedroom
The bahia Vista bedroom with tropical mahagony.
Bahia Vista Bedroom with premium DISH TV
Art in Bahia Vista: a Frida Kahlo chair!
Bali bed on the palapa covered terrace
Gorgeous onyx bath in the Bahia Vista Suite.
Indoor-outdoor shower in Bahia Vista bath.
Coco Vista bedroom
Coco Vista Bedroom with DISH TV
View from Coco Vista Bedroom..hammock!
Coco Vista Bathroom
Coco Vista onyx bathroom.
Coco Vista Palapa-covered terrace
View from our deck
The detached Piedra Suite just steps from the pool.
Piedra suite with mini fridge and coffee maker.
Piedra Sutie bath is nesteld into the bedrock
Sink lit from below. Hippest bathroom ever.
Infinity salt water pool.
The sky reflected in our salt water pool.
Pool and palapa..plenty of sun or shade!
C'est la Vie indeed. Esto es la vida.
Enjoying the view from the pool.
Steps from pool to our downstairs bedroom
Front entrance
Foyer to Ensueño 10.
Poolside palapa view
Elliptical trainer in our gym
Free weights in the Ensueno1- gym
Treadmill in the air conditioned gym
Bahia Zihuatanejo
Wedding on La Ropa
The hill leading to Ensueño 10
Horseback riding on Playa Larga
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Green Bay, WI
“We will be back”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

Do I need to say anymore than that?
This was our first time staying in a condo in Zihua. We have stayed in resorts 5 times and one hotel in Ixtapa and Zihua in the past. This was the best.
As far as the condo, it is everything they say it is and more.
Great view
The furnishing were most enjoyable, we sat on the balcony quite a bit.
Kitchen was very well equipped.
Internet always worked, good connections.
Beds were very comfortable.
Bedrooms and baths were very well appointed.
The salt water pool was refreshing and quite relaxing, about two hours every afternoon.
We sat around the pool a lot. The only better view was from our balcony.
There was a grill, Weber Genesis, but we didn't use it. We will next time.
Great location.
The staff was always more than helpful.
Eddie , on site manager, was the "9's", always on the spot. Mixed good drinks around the pool.
I have to apologies, I forgot the housekeeper's name, but our condo was always kept clean.
Lynn, the manager, helped get us all set up.
Even was able to meet Harriet. And that was very nice. They were heading home and she still made time to make sure we were good.

We spent a lot of time on our balcony in the mornings just taking in Zihua. Thought I would miss my breakfasts, but I didn't. We did go out a couple of times, El Perla Negra is the best. But, mainly just had fresh fruit from the open market downtown and bakery from the Commercial or from the ladies at the pier. add some fresh squeezed juice and coffee and we were in heaven.
We spent a couple of hours every late afternoon, a few drinks and cervesos in or around the pool. Couldn't beat it with a stick.

This was our best trip ever! This was the hardest one to come home from.

Harriet, we will be back.
Adios Amigos,
Doug

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the quite and easy pace of your own condo
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Mar 2013
Dear otwadoug-
Thank you os much for your review. I apologize for not responding to you sooner: we had a death in the family. Thank you for your kind words. I know there was still construction going in the complex when you were there. It is now over thankfully! I apologize for that. The builder was finishing the last two of the six condos in the complex. We try very hard to help folks have the best vacation possible. That is why I wrote my guide and furnished the C'est la Vie with the best of everything. Thank you for being such great guests and I hope to see you again in the future.

Harriet
Minnesota
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

14 Mar 2013
Dear Karin-
Well, I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about having a family with two teens int he condo. I worried because I know that sometimes teens can be hard to please. I am thrilled that all of your family had such a great time. I especially love that you loved your trip to Las Gatas beach for a day of snorkeling and food at Chez Camille. You were great guests and would be honored to have you back.
Los Angeles
Reviewed December 11, 2012 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
11 Dec 2012
We loved having you guys.

It is always so nice to have seasoned Zihua visitors as well as newbies. Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to your stay with us next December!

Saludos, Harriet
Scottsdale
Reviewed June 5, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

5 Jun 2012
Thank you, Stephen! We so appreciate knowledgable guests like you.

C'est la Vie just keeps getting better and better. Since your stay we have purchased an incredible large painting of the Zihua fish market for the living room, two huge equipale chairs and planters that light from within.

As the funicular and gym get completed this Fall, it will be one of the premiere condos in Zihua. We are so excited to share it and our beloved town with other wonderful guests.
Ohio
Reviewed February 16, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

16 Feb 2012
Thank you Mike! as yoy know, a house grows into a home with time. We are anticipating that with time our villa will get better and better!
Cleveland Ohio
Reviewed February 15, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
15 Feb 2012
Querida Janet-
Thank you for being such great first guests! We love the new villa and are thrilled that you love it too.Ii am eager to see it with even more amenities: I am all about helping folks have a fantastic vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing