“Beautiful condo in Zihuatenejo”
other traveller has booked this property
The grand salon with soaring palapa roof
C'est al Vie at Ensueno 10. Every room with a view. View from our living room at Sunset!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The grand salon with soaring palapa roof
C'est al Vie at Ensueno 10. Every room with a view.
View from our living room at Sunset!
Comfortable seating
Huge Equipale chairs in the seating are of the great room
Dining in style: onyx table
The dining area: art is everywhere. Sculpture by Michael Hackett.
El Pescado in the entry foyer. Folkart.
View from ktichen to the great room.
Farmhouse kitchen with honed granite counters
Conference table or computer center.
Bahia Vista Bedroom
The bahia Vista bedroom with tropical mahagony.
Bahia Vista Bedroom with premium DISH TV
Art in Bahia Vista: a Frida Kahlo chair!
Bali bed on the palapa covered terrace
Gorgeous onyx bath in the Bahia Vista Suite.
Indoor-outdoor shower in Bahia Vista bath.
Coco Vista bedroom
Coco Vista Bedroom with DISH TV
View from Coco Vista Bedroom..hammock!
Coco Vista Bathroom
Coco Vista onyx bathroom.
Coco Vista Palapa-covered terrace
View from our deck
The detached Piedra Suite just steps from the pool.
Piedra suite with mini fridge and coffee maker.
Piedra Sutie bath is nesteld into the bedrock
Sink lit from below. Hippest bathroom ever.
Infinity salt water pool.
The sky reflected in our salt water pool.
Pool and palapa..plenty of sun or shade!
C'est la Vie indeed. Esto es la vida.
Enjoying the view from the pool.
Steps from pool to our downstairs bedroom
Front entrance
Foyer to Ensueño 10.
Poolside palapa view
Elliptical trainer in our gym
Free weights in the Ensueno1- gym
Treadmill in the air conditioned gym
Bahia Zihuatanejo
Wedding on La Ropa
The hill leading to Ensueño 10
Horseback riding on Playa Larga
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Steven W
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Beautiful condo in Zihuatenejo”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Ensueno 10, C'est la Vie 2 is a beautiful 3 bedroom condo on Playa la Ropa. It is equipped with just about anything one could need, very well maintained, with beautiful views of the Bay. The beach is very close by plus there is an infinity pool on the premises. There are many good restaurants on Playa la Ropa and downtown at all price ranges. I highly recommend Ensueno 10 to anyone wishing to visit Zihuatanejo

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The beautiful condo
Liked least: Nothing negative to say
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
20 Oct 2014
You guys are great guests and we are happy to have you back any time! We also love helping the SPCA in San Miguel de Allende by being part of their fundraiser. Thanks again on all accounts!
CA
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
1 May 2014
Wow. What a great review! It makes me want to be back there right now. I am delighted that you had such a great vacation and enjoyed our place so much! We do keep improving things to make it more like home. For instance, we just added big drawers to to the kitchen to make it easy to find everything you need. We believe in providing as much quality as possible for us and for you. We do not hide our good dinnerware away, nor stint on luxuries. Please DO come back and join us again!
Saludos,, Harriet
California
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
26 Apr 2014
Dear RF-
I LOVE what you said about a sense of place! That is exactly what we are trying to achieve. We wanted a place that was a respite, a haven of tranquility and filled with eye's delight. I am thrilled that you had such a great time!

Please come back to Zihua.

Saludos, Harriet
CA
Reviewed 26 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

26 Jan 2014
Dear Getaway Girl-

Well, i brought the vacuum wine sealer just for you...and anyone else who enjoys wine. I am thrilled that you love our place and want to come back. LOL. We also have the modern ELECTRIC lime and orange juicer! I guess you missed that.

We love guests like you. Please come back again soon. We will have drinks waiting by the pool for you.

Saludos, Harriet & Ron
Los Angeles
Reviewed 26 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

26 Dec 2013
And WE are fans of YOU. I know that you enjoyed the new palapas off the bedrooms. Aren't they a great place to lie and read? We so love having guests return to discover new additions to our place in paradise.

Please return again!
Kind regards,
Harriet and Ron
Portland Or
Reviewed 9 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

9 Dec 2013
Hi Valerie-

We are thrilled that you had such a great time. I am sorry that there was noise from the construction project below our complex. I understand that in the next few weeks there will be much less disturbance from that project. Things are obviously booming in Zihua and our hill is a very desirable place to live. We hope to see you again in the future.

Saludos,
Harriet
MNM
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

17 Oct 2013
Thank you Don. I appreciated your good humor coming as you did on the heels of Tropical Storm Manuel. Stay with us any time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing