“Perfect View, Relaxing Retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Penthouse huge living room with vaulted ceilings...imagine cocktails at sunset.
Dining in the open air. The view from the top of the world
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining in the open air.
The view from the top of the world
Private Pool. Let me say that again...private pool! In your Penthouse.
Watch the world slowly turning from open air living room.
Chaise lounge, hammock or couch...great places to relax with friends.
Are hammocks your thing?
A cook's kitchen
The kitchen is huge and gorgeous and functional .
Two king sized en-suite bedrooms with A/C
Every detail is a sensual delight
Ample closet space for all your things: unpack and kick back
Every room is perfect in this spacious penthouse.
Marble, tile and mexican details throughout.
Three bathrooms, each with Mexican decor.
Third bedroom or study.
You might never want to leave...
Two infinity pools at Casa que Ve al Mar.
Gorgeous infinity pools overlooking the bay.
Wow. Look at htese pools!
Sunset is a perfect time for a swim.
Two infinity pools at Casa que Ve al Mar.
Playa La Ropa, an arc of glistening white sand
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AngieKayC
Covington, Washington
“Perfect View, Relaxing Retreat”
Reviewed April 12, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was the most beautiful condo I've stayed in. Being from the Pacific Northwest, we were a bit worried about the open air living area and that it would be to hot for us. It turned out to be perfect, the breeze from up that high cooled us more than any other location in Zihuatanejo. The condo was amazing - a huge space for 2 couples and it provided everything we needed. We enjoyed using the small private infinity pool from sun-up to after sun-down. The only downside is that it was about a 5-10 minute steep walk to the beach; but it would have cost significantly more to have stayed in a place as nice with as good a view and been closer to the beach. I would highly recommend this condo to any adult group looking to relax.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Private pool, great view, open air living room
Liked least: 5 minute walk from the beach
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Apr 2015
We could not agree more about the open air living room! That is tropical living at its best, with the high ceilings to catch the breeze off the ocean, what could be better? We are happy that you all had such an amazing and relaxing trip and hope to see you again soon.

Harriet,
Booking manager
CA
Reviewed March 13, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

13 Mar 2014
Hi Jenny-

Wow. Your photos are fantastic and make me want to be back in Zihua right now-oh, wait- I AM going on Sunday! Lucky me! It is truly a place of magic. it keeps drawing us back under its spell.

Thank you so much for your great review. I do think the kitchen is better equipped than many home kitchens. Patricia, the owner, loves to cook and it shows. And please, let me know if there are any things I should add to my guide: I try, but it is hard to keep up to date.

And thank you for being such terrific guests. We take great pride in helping folks have the best vacation experience.

Warm regards,

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
23 Jan 2014
Carol and Cameron-
Thanks for being such great guests! We appreciate the feedback, as we try to make improvements to the guest experience. I also think that Casa que Ve al Mar has the most beautiful grounds and the best pool!

Harriet
Booking manager

From the owners:

Patricia and I are delighted you had a great time. You obviously share our reading tastes!!
We try to incorporate the suggestions of our guests - they have certainly increased our enjoyment
of the Penthouse. We agree that flowers are good! We hope our future guests continue to enjoy the
Penthouse as much as we do.

Robert & Patricia
Sacramento
Reviewed November 13, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

13 Nov 2013
Thank you so much for these comments. We are delighted at that you had enjoyed yourself as much as we do when we are there. We too love the gentle Mexican people - they certainly know how to celebrate and have a good time. For us in England Halloween is a quite new introduction and is mainly celebrated by the children.

Robert & Patricia
CA
Reviewed June 2, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
2 Jun 2013
I know you were nervous about your stay and whether the Penthouse would suit you. I am so glad to hear how much you enjoyed it.We happen to think that the kitchen there is better equipped than most folks' homes! We agree... it is fabulous!
Harriet
Dallas TX
Reviewed March 6, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Mar 2013
Thank you for your kind words.

We have owned the condo since it was built 10 years ago and get there as often as we can.

We live in London, England so we are always there for at least two weeks. The view is what sold the place to us and we love to spend days and nights just looking at it.

The design, fittings and equipment are down to my wife Patricia. She loves to cook and we are fans of the local market and the fresh fish caught by local fishermen.

We are so glad when others appreciate our place and make full use of the facilities.
Washington
Reviewed September 2, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

2 Sep 2012
We were so happy to have such wonderful guests come and enjoy the 701B Penthouse que Ve al Mar in the off season. And thank you so much for the glowing review! Please join us again some time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing