“amazing wood fire cooked pizza”
Review of Pizza Loco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Loco
Ranked #82 of 241 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 7, 2016

Only a block from the artisan square this amazing little restaurant has the best pizza, about as close to American pizza as you are going to find. It is also very cheap to eat here. My husband and I ate here at least 3 times in two weeks.

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Pizza was very good and service too. I eat there every time I am in Zihuatanejo. Located near the beach and pier.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Really enjoyed our dinner at Pizza Loco! Nice atmosphere with a rooftop dining option.
Wood fired pizza oven was a plus. Fans kept the restaurant at a nice temperature. I had the margharta pizza and my friends had a spicy pizza with pineapple, sausage, jalapeños and more on it. Everyone was happy with their meals. If you are looking for an alternative to more traditional Mexican cuisine, then I would recommend Pizza Loco for you!

Reviewed January 24, 2016

When ever we are in "Z" and have a taste for pizza, this is the only place we go. We have been going there over 7 years and have never had a bad pizza. We went 2 weeks ago, it had been raining all day and we had a taste for pizza and decided to chance it since it had cleared up. We had snacked all day because of the rain and were hungry. We decided to order their largest vegetarian and take some back to the hotel for the next morning. Needless to say when we were splitting the last piece, we laughed because we had set there and the 2 of us ate the whole thing. Needless to say we must have really loved it to stuff ourselves like we did.

Reviewed January 20, 2016

Barely okay, more like a flour taco with pizza stuff on top. Service is nice, but no one speaks English and we don't speak Spanish. We were hoping for a bit a change from Mexican food, but it wasn't worth it.