“Cool exhibits”
Review of Sergio Bustamante

Sergio Bustamante
Ranked #5 of 29 Shopping in Guadalajara
More attraction details
Owner description: This store sells the original jewelry of famous Mexican artist Sergio Bustamante.
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Very interesting, funny and colorful exhibits on display. The store also has a nice patio and a small but very pretty garden in the back. This is a must-see in Tlaquepaque.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Wonderful show attended by Sergio Bustamante and many of his friends and customers. Show was held on Dec 15th in the evening and quite successful. Video camera crews recorded much of the event and interviewed the artist.

1  Thank Jim4625
Reviewed 17 August 2016

The shopping in Tlaquepaque is great and Sergio Bustamante is a must visit destination on any shopping trip. I was interested in the jewellery in particular and the artists' pieces are completely unique. I bought a ring and earrings and I get compliments on them whenever I wear them. They are very high quality, beautifully crafted.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We went to Tlaquepaque with friends, Sergio Bustamante Galery is spectacular the place has excellent display, the artist is really good, the sculpture and paints very realismo Magico we liked, the jewels are a beauty, is expensive but to see is free.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We have visited Nuevo Vallarta for 9 years and discovered the Sergio Bustamante gallery in the Paradise Plaza Center a few years back. Our daughter "holds down the fort" during our absence at home and we like to bring her something unique with good quality as a Thank You. We purchased a ring for her from this gallery in 2015 and found another beautiful ring to bring home this year. This year's unique ring has 3 sections on each side. After wearing the ring for under a week one of the sections separated. I contacted Urzala through the website in Mexico and with her help I returned the ring to her and she replaced it - no problem. Such good customer service, you can be sure we will be return customers in the coming years of Mexico Vacations! Thanks Urzala!