“Amazing burgers & Craft beers”
Review of Pig's Pearls

Pig's Pearls
Ranked #6 of 1,476 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Great burger & craft beer place to come! Very urban hipster vibe! They don't have liquor, just beer & wine. The sangria was great but they could add fresh fruit to make a better presentation. We ordered the double cheese burger & it has cheddar on the outside & Gouda on the inside! The fries were perfectly cooked and seasoned. A definite place to come if you want beers & great burgers!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed February 14, 2017

great burgers and fries, AND, they were quite willing to accommodate my wife's gluten allergy (celiac), so we brought a gluten free bun for her, and they made her burger with that. Great food, great atmosphere, well done!

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Went there on a Saturday night and the place was busy but the staff was very good at making sure we got a table quickly. The beer selection is pretty good.. I wanted a local craft beer from Jalisco and the waiter recommended the perfect beer. The burgers are the main draw here and they're delicious! It's more of a gastro pub with the quality of the food. The prices are extremely reasonable, especially with the current exchange rate of USD to the Peso. I will definitely return.

1  Thank donmsp
Reviewed January 15, 2017

First off, we were surprised that this was a burger joint with other offerings on the menu. I just had read about it briefly online and said let's hit it! My wife is a vegetarian so we must make sure the menu is friendly for her, it was. Now I don't who owns or runs the place, but my gut tells me young. Anyway this was a knock out. We started with a Beet Salad, so good we ordered a second, crab cakes and roasted Panela, Block of panela breaded with panko, chimichurri of dehydrated tomato, juliana of fresh arugula and oil of sauce harissa, WOW what a start. Burgers the were dynamite, Lamb for me, Portobello for my wife and The Classic for our Friend! Cooked perfectly with just the right amount of mess. Service was fast and friendly! This will be a regular eat when in Guadalajara! Closed Sundays.

1  Thank tkbPrinceGeorgeBC
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

They offer a variety of different burgers and desserts. The flavor is off the charts. If your looking for a good hamburger place don't look any further. This is the place to be and it's in Chapultepec area which is very nice to walk with your girlfriend after some good dinning.