All reviews cafe urbano the club lounge nice hotel room service an upgrade business trip coffee maker tacos breakfast buffet bottled water gym desk oscar iron downtown expo
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Ended up upgrading to club level and glad we did. Every morning and evening we ended up in the club area for breakfast and appetizers in the evening. By the end of our stay we had made fast friends with everyone that worked there including Oscar who took time out everytime we saw him to come say hello and make sure we were taken care of. He practiced his English while I practiced my Spanish. The French restaurant was a suprising treat. The only down side was the hard bed but if thats my only complaint then I have to say we were so lucky to stay here. Would stay here 100x over just for the people.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wanderer31875
SMC3515, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Guest;

Thak you for sharing such a nice and kind review, is always a pleasure to know that you are happy with our service,
Our staff is the best part of the InterContinental experience.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon,
Regards,
Paty Chapman

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Experienced a fabulous time in Guadalajara for a wedding. We felt safe and so well taken care of. The lounge server and chef offered me ginger tea for the tickle in my throat. It was as is I was a guest in their own home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
patricia032158, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to answer our electronic survey.
Is very nice to see that we achieved your expectation about our property,
We expect to continue having your loyalty and have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance,
Best Regards,

Patricia Chapman

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

great great entrance full of the whow effect of a interconti hotel
unfortunately if you go up to the room it is not matching anymore the best of I hotel class anymore still OK thought
lounge VIP has morning and evenings greaf choices of food and snacks and does fully the job

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
SMC3515, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to answer our electronic survey.

Is very nice to see that we achieved your expectation about our property,
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance,

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2018

My room on the 23rd floor was great. Spacious, clean and the bed and comforter were extremely comfortable. The vip lounge has great appetizers and drinks. The restaurant had outstanding food and an excellent salad bar. Be careful in the room to note that the coffee and water come with a price.

Room Tip: 23rd floor had a great view. Rooms without the jacuzzi bath have more windows. Elevators worked great with little to no wait time.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SMC3515, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Guest;
Thank you for taking the time to recognize the service and facilities be sure that we will Shared all your comments.
We hope to have you back in our property,
Kind Regards;

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I spent a long time in 2017 in Guadalajara working and i need to say that this hotel really made me feel that i was at home!

Especial thanks to our the team that works on the Cafe (oscar, tono, hugo, monica, jessy, roberto, jessy). Great job preparing our breakfast.

Only 2 things that i would do to improve it is to add more international channels (like Brazilian) and also find ways for the access card not to lose access so easy or find ways for us to use our smart phones to open our doors.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent stay in our property.
We know that the best of us is our people that is why all the employees you mentioned will have the apropiate acknowlage.
We hope to see you soon again.
Warm Regards,