“Excellent classy restaurant”

Aderezzo
Ranked #82 of 1,399 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Reviewed June 3, 2017

I have gone to Aderezzo with two different groups and every single person loved their food. They have superior waiters too.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Been here few times with friends. I must say I was impressed by the live music-just perfect for dinner. Is good good ! Be back soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2016

We were walking down Chapultepec blvd and came upon Restaurante Aderezzo. Lucky for us we went inside...and enjoyed absolutely delicious food and drink, at very reasonable prices. In particular, I must mention that the presentation of each dish was simply "artistic"...truly original. We had the Filete de Pescado al Ajillo and Pollo con Queso de Cabra: both wonderful. Service: impeccable and very friendly. This restaurant is a real gem.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

This is a nice restaurant with wonderful service and food. We enjoyed ourselves so much here, and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Very good food and prices are reasonable, vegetables are optional and dessert is excellent too (chocolate cake was my option)

1  Thank Gilberto P