“Quaint Restaurant and Cafe”
Review of Gato Negro

Gato Negro
Ranked #349 of 1,507 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Large selection of coffees, teas and desserts. Food is very good and wait staff are attentive. Carrot cake is very good with their organic coffee!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Quiet environment invites to relax, while you enjoy reading a book of their bookshelf and taste a delicious meal and/or beverage

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

The worst in my life. Please don't go. I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone.

El peor en mi vida. No puedo comer pasta porque todo es viejo. CRUNCHY. Las postres, no vale la pena. Solamente tienen 2 tipos y ambos terible. Pizza con queso mal, no puedo comer también. Estoy totalmente triste. Ahora tengo hambre porque me fui después me pague 100 pesos por ensalada sencillo (zanahorias, lechuga, cebollitas, hongos y nada más).

I can't express in Spanish how bad this was. I would never wish this experience on anyone. I was almost in tears at the table. I was planning to have a nice night. I don't go out to dinner often. I stayed only 15 minutes and got up to pay. Truly disgusting dessert. Even the bread was dry. Most of the food was not edible. I never waste food, and I wasted some here. So sad and disappointed.

1  Thank eloudon123
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I felt in love on this place, this old classic house is beautifully decorated with a lot of details..The breakfast buffet is tasty and very affordable. I had a great time. The chef himself came to our table and brought us a basket of fresh from the oven doughnuts...that was really nice!. I had a great time. I will definitely come back on my next visit.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

This restaurant is set on a renovated 1800s house. The place is really nice, with a lot of rooms and knick-knacks. The food is very good as well (don't miss the morning buffett), and the service is on point. Recommended.