“Great food, good prices, decent service, hard to find parking”
Review of La cafeteria

La cafeteria
Ranked #56 of 1,344 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 16, 2017

It's located close to the US Embassy in Guadalajara, in an area full of foreigners, with a hippy type of vibe.

Parking is down right impossible, several offices and restaurants in the area so be sure to be patient or be prepared to walk blocks.

The wait isn't too bad, tables outside and inside, not child/baby friendly, somewhat cramped but not over the top, pet friendly.

On the weekend, service is slow but waiters are nice, the food and portions are good, prices are great, the menu has a little bit of everything.

The breakfast wasn't amazing but I would definately go back.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We took our dogs with us. We had a great morning. Very-nice priced. I enjoyed myself & the food. I recommend to visit.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

We came here for lunch today and I ordered poached eggs with toast. My poached eggs were served freezing cold, despite the warm toast. They'd obviously come straight from the fridge. I told the waitress who apologised and took the plate back to the kitchen. The exact same plate came back 5 minutes later. They'd microwaved the poached eggs separately so they were kind of warm and put them back on the plate. But by then the toast was cold and the heated up eggs and been put on top of the cold egg yolk that had gone all over the plate from when I originally cut into them. I really hate complaining in restaurants so I didn't want to bring it up again. Really poor food and presentation for a fancy, mid-range place. The waitress was very friendly though.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Loved this restaurant!! Found this place after staying in Guadalajara for seven weeks. Highly recommend this place if you want a quiet place away from the traffic noise.

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

I came here two days in a row during my visit to Guadalajara. The chillaquilles were out of this world and the vibe and scene is super chill here. There's a nice big patio outside to enjoy the nice weather in GDL. Im for sure coming back next time I'm in town. Highly highly recommend.