“Place for breakfast”

Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Ate there every day. Food is good, price is right and the employees are very very nice. It has indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

It's located close to the US Embassy in Guadalajara, in an area full of foreigners, with a hippy type of vibe.

Parking is down right impossible, several offices and restaurants in the area so be sure to be patient or be prepared to walk blocks.

The wait isn't too bad, tables outside and inside, not child/baby friendly, somewhat cramped but not over the top, pet friendly.

On the weekend, service is slow but waiters are nice, the food and portions are good, prices are great, the menu has a little bit of everything.

The breakfast wasn't amazing but I would definately go back.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We took our dogs with us. We had a great morning. Very-nice priced. I enjoyed myself & the food. I recommend to visit.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

We came here for lunch today and I ordered poached eggs with toast. My poached eggs were served freezing cold, despite the warm toast. They'd obviously come straight from the fridge. I told the waitress who apologised and took the plate back to the kitchen. The exact same plate came back 5 minutes later. They'd microwaved the poached eggs separately so they were kind of warm and put them back on the plate. But by then the toast was cold and the heated up eggs and been put on top of the cold egg yolk that had gone all over the plate from when I originally cut into them. I really hate complaining in restaurants so I didn't want to bring it up again. Really poor food and presentation for a fancy, mid-range place. The waitress was very friendly though.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Loved this restaurant!! Found this place after staying in Guadalajara for seven weeks. Highly recommend this place if you want a quiet place away from the traffic noise.