Wounderful staff , wake up to a nice piano player in the lobby, food is great, we had room 218 which we recommend , great location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms have Colonial Decoration & Architecture, T.V. with Cable and Remote Control, Free High-speed Internet access and/or wifi, Air Conditioning, Safe Box, Wood Floor, Electronic Lock, Coffee Maker with a free courtesy on the first night, Telephone, Wardrobe , Alarm clock, Iron & Ironing Board and Private Bathroom with Hairdryer and Vanity Mirror. We are happy to inform you that we have a CONCIERGE who can help you with just about anything you need: Car rental, restaurant reservations, information about the different tours or places to visit in Guadalajara, etc. His name is Manuel Mejia FACILITIES:guest's Parking, Spa, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Gym, Room Service 24 hrs,Bar with live music Wednesday and Thursday from 19:00 to 22:00 , Panoramic Terrace, Meeting Rooms, Two Elevators, Business Center, Public Telephones, among other services. Historic & Colonial building under protection of I.N.A.H. (National Anthropology & History Board of Mexico). Artistic Heritage and Architectonical Jewel of this city, restored in 2005. Is is located 3 blocks away from Cathedral, Government Palaces and Degollado Theater. Do not forget to visit our web page where you will find everything about the fascinating Hotel Morales our History and our most distinguished guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Morales Historical And Colonial Downtown Core
- Hotel Morales Guadalajara