See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I checked in on September 13th 2017 into a room 1626 that had stains on the carpet, the lamp in the bathroom was broken, the safe didn't work and had a bad smell. Because of all this we were change to room 1316 and the room in appearance was better but the bathroom has mold around the shower glass door, stains on the carper and during our stay they never vacuum the room (we left something to prove our point and they were there after they came and clean the unit). On our second night we asked for new towels and the house keeper said they were out of them, by the way towels are visible damage.
Hotel itself has only one working elevator it takes for ever to go to other floors, their key system failed 4 times during our one week stay, their parking kiosk to pay your fees is not working either and their front desk is not properly train to address these issues.
They did not make me feel welcome, they don't make any attempt to make things better nor to apologize. I have been in other hotels from this company (Tijuana and Mexico City) and this is the worst hotel experience I have had.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ismael L
Karina M, Gerente at Real Inn Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I offer you an apology for the inconveniences during your stay. We will take action for improvement.

Regards

Reviewed September 10, 2017

not 4 star. No vallet. Elevators not work. No coffee maker in room. Very tired furniture distressed. Sink dosnt drain. Parking difficult. Broken frantic in room. Not clean at all. Worn carpet. Worn bed spreads.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank pvjohn
Karina M, Gerente at Real Inn Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear guest
Thank you for your feedback, I offer you an apology for these inconveniences.
We will take actions to improve our service.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed September 3, 2017

The hotel is very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. the breakfast buffete very complete and with good flavor ... worth what you pay for a night. In my next visit to Guadalajara I will consider it as an excellent option.

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest, thank you for your comments.

We were happy to know that your stay was pleasant

Best regard

Reviewed August 11, 2017

We travelled for a weekend in Guadalajara to take care of some things, I booked this hotel because it was the best choice I seemed to find at the moment and I can tell you we were not disappointed, the room was big, at least bigger than others we've stayed in the same category like some City Express or Ibis. We were very confortable the whole time, always clean and ready. One thing that always strikes me on these kind of hotels is that they always leave you 2 towels, even if (like in my case) there are two adults and three kids on the room, everyday I had to call and ask for more towels. Room service was very surprising, great meals, great portions and not to high prices.

I would definitely come back if the same rate applies.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Karina M, Gerente at Real Inn Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Dear guest

Thank you for your comment, we are pleased to know that your stay was pleasant.

best regard

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I checked in at 3pm but they game me my room only after 4pm. The toilet of my room was dirty, very disgusting. The location is good but it's not what I was expecting in terms of cleanness and comfort.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business