“Excellent food, cheap prices.”
Review of La Trattoria

La Trattoria
Ranked #31 of 1,422 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2018

An excellent restaurant recommended by Mexican friends. Authentic Italian. Incredible value. Huge, tasty lasagna for $6. Cheap drinks, Fantastic desserts.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We read on tripadvisor that this was the place to go for authentic Italian food. Our friends that live here also recommended this restaurant. The staff were amazing, cleanliness outstanding and the food was delicious. We ordered the lasagnes bolognese and a pizza. Although both are standard Italian fare they took these dishes to a new level. The sauce for the pasta was to die for and the pizza was a hand made thin crust and cooked to perfection. The price was fair and we would come again and again. We were really impressed by our waiter and Hector the manager, who filled in when the waiter was busy. They never left your needs unattended. When we were heading home they went so far as to hail a cab down for us. We thought they would call one but instead the manager and a few staff members went outside and hailed one for us. Thank you so much for a memorable evening.
The only recommendation I have is it would be nice if they offered wine by the glass for those who don't want a whole bottle of wine.

Reviewed January 14, 2018

The food was excellent, the service too. The prices are very reasonable, since the quality is good. The food is real Italian food. I came to this restaurant because I would walk by everyday and it was always packed and I finally understood why.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Very good food, and good selection of Italian wines. Excellent Pasta. Very good Value. I understand why La Trattoria is very popular Italian restaurant in Guadalajara. Excellent dinner with my wife. Very good service.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I had the pleasure of eating there a couple of times on my last visit to Guadalajara. The food was really good, I had a pizza. I liked that they have a very thin crust.