“Great”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: La Chata
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Went last night ..No trouble waiting in line..2 of us ordered the flautas and the other had steak..all authentic Mexican cuisine with great flavor..salsas extremely delicious...great spot for a no hassle, enjoy your meal and look forward to the next time you come..

Write a ReviewReviews (2,106)

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Had to queue for half an hour to get but it was well worth the wait. The food is very good and the service quick and high quality.

1  Thank Gordon A
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Believe me when I tell you that is really worth it waiting in line for a table here. The service is great and the food is excellent, I enjoyed both breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here with our family on a Wednesday night. We were worried about the long line, however to our surprise it moved quickly! As a first time visitor to La Chata I understand why it was highly recommended. We had carnitas, flautas, roasted chicken, enchiladas, and papas. Food was served quickly and was hot. The servers are constantly in motion clearing tables and checking in with customers. We enjoyed the atmosphere, food, and some fellow Texans we met while in line. Great restaurant!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is right by our hotel and you have to wait in line but heard the food was good so have had two meals there already. Dinner and breakfast. I had the mole enchiladas and they were great! One of the mole sauces was like a chocolate mole and the other a pumpkin mole and both were delicious. My husband had the beef skewers and he ate all of them so must have been good. For breakfast you can get a traditional Mexican breakfast or pancakes and waffles which my daughter and I both ate. Very good as well. They also serve whatever alcohol you could want. It's a very established restaurant here so hence the line but we didn't wait for more than 15 minutes. Great pricing too. Will probably will go back again before we leave!

2  Thank LibragirlMissouri