Mision Grand Casa Colorada
  • Restaurant
US$90
Socavon(Guanajuato)
US$39
Hotel Balcon del Cielo(Guanajuato)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$57
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was largenext morningbeautiful hotelbathtubplumbingsuitecitytaxivistaamenitieshilllinensmazehallwaytvterracesteps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stayed two nights at the top of one of the many cerros...mountain tops that surround the city of Guanajuato.This hotel was excellent in all aspects.The spacious room,ample parking secured,fine food in the restauraunt,freindly staff ...where should I stop.We will definetly be back.AND the view of the whole city is fabulous.One of the top of the BEST hotels here.You will not be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

A grand hotel overlooking the city, well maintained, and exceptionally warm welcome and service at this fine hotel. I really enjoyed the breakfast and dinner there, and loved exploring the wine menu.
Check out the artwork on display, and also the overall design and architecture of the building.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Stayed 3 nights 4 days in this hotel because it was the wedding venue of one of my best friends.

The room I booked was suite type, really spacious, with a comfortable king size bed, a huge bathroom (with a bathtub that has an amazing window in order to see the center of the city), some couches in front of a big window that gives you an spectacular view of Guanajuato city.

The breakfast that was included was good and tasty.

Staff is friendly and really attentive, I used their assistance two times, first, my TV wasn't working at all, I called for assistance, they came in, try their best to fix the TV, due to the fact that it was late at night and the repair man wasn't available, they offered me to change room so that I could enjoy the TV (I declined because I was already installed, however, next morning while I was out in the city, they repaired the TV and apologize for the inconvenience with candy). The second time, I had a tailor emergency with the groom suit, call reception, and they sent one of the cleaning ladies to help us out.

If I travel again to Guanajuato, definitively I will book again here.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Great view from the hotel and the room is huge and well decorated. It's located on the top of the mountain, so you can see the whole city from the balcony. Especially in the evening, the view is beyond words.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2017

The views are wonderful, the rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathrooms however need a make over. Plumbing is old and water pressure is minimal. Staff was very helpful even though not one of them spoke English. (Of course that is my fault for not having very good spanish.) The dining room is lovely but food was average. I felt the whole experience was worth the price and I hope they do well enough to upgrade the property. It deserves to have a new life.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Guanajato
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple