All reviewscondesa neighborhoodpuebla roomevery morninghome away from homewonderful neighborhoodplace to staywasher dryerother guestsb and bboutique hotelparque mexicogreat bedwalking distancefelt very safechapultepec parkfernandoporfirio
Reviewed January 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a wonderfull time in Condesa Haus! The rooms are beautifull, the staff are so nice! Breackfast is gorgeous! Condessa Haus is a charming place, is the place to stay in DF! Highlly recomended!! The owner, Fernando is so awesome. He can give you the best hints, where to go, what to do, where to have dinner and the best mexicans experiences! I want to go back to Condessa Haus, and I certainly will! Saudadesss imensas de Condessa Haus!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent two nights at Condesa Haus, and we fell in love with Condesa and the location of this great hotel! Condesa is a wonderful neighborhood- it was lovely to spend our evenings strolling Condesa's streets and popping in and out of the neighborhood's bars and restaurants. Condesa Haus is in a great location and the rooms/apartments are cute, well maintained and stylishly furnished. Our only disappointment was that our in-apartment washing machine was broken- however Fernando was incredibly helpful and accomodating in helping us to send our laundry out to the staff. Overall, we had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2012

What can I say... What an AMAZING place! I was very lucky to find Condesa Haus. Our hosts were lovely, helpful, kind and very friendly. The accommodation was perfect. And the location completely amazing (there's even a great yoga studio right next door). It's the groovy part of Mexico City, full of cool bars and eateries and Condessa House is within a short walk of all of them. I really enjoyed my stay there and hope to do it again soon!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I was traveling with a group of six around the holidays, and unfortunately making plans less than a month before we were able to arrive. Thankfully, I picked up the phone and called Fernando!

Though all of the rooms at Condesa Haus were booked, Fernando was able to rent us a nearby apartment, just a couple blocks away, which was perfect for our group. It was a lovely apartment (3 bedrooms each with its own balcony and bathroom), located in a great spot and above a delicious Argentinian restaurant. It had everything we needed and at a very fair price. Plus, Fernando was very helpful in suggesting things to do in the neighborhood and beyond.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We stay at Condesa Haus for one week at the Tepito room. What a remarkable place. The care that Fernando put for our needs was amazing.
He helped us with dinner reservations, tour bookings and my wife´s special shopping needs. Very comfortable king size bed and great shower.
We will definitely stay there again for our next trip to Mexico City...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple