New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #6 of 130 Mexico City B&B and Inns
Weston, Florida
“great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

stayed at the offsite place in the corner of saltillo and campeche. Neat room, small but has a shared space and a balcony overlooking the street. Downstairs there is a restaurant where I had a good piece of arrachera meat. Close to many restaurants. A person comes in the morning to serve you breakfast. Got a local cellphone as a courtesy!.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Miguel G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

Last January I spent some weeks in Mexico. In Mexico City, I had the luck to stay at Condesa Haus. I selected it in the Time Out guide, but I had no idea it was such a nice place! Condesa Haus is this charming hotel in the lovely neighborhood of Condesa, with its streets full of trees, little squares, parks, bars and restaurants. The rooms are very comfortable and are beautifully decorated. Tasty breakfast is served on a big table in the dining room. The staff is super friendly and always ready to give directions and suggestions to Mexico City incredible attractions. I think Condesa Haus is a hotel where one can feel absolutely at home. Whenever I return to Mexico City, and I hope it will be soon, you will meet me there.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

My boyfriend and I spent four nights in condesa haus and we absolutely loved it. Condesa is a fantastic area, plenty of great bars and restaurants, and CH is a wonderful place to be based.

It's a 1930s house which the owner, Fernando, has lovingly restored, and it is absolutely stunning. We spent our first night in the Playa del Carmen room which was gorgeous - really comfy bed, double headed shower and a balcony overlooking the street. We then moved to the Puebla room (I'd wanted this room but couldn't get it on the first night) which is amazing. The room itself is quite simple (although it does have a king size bed) but the tiled bathroom is quite extraordinary. It's the original bathroom and it is covered in beautiful blue tiles. If you like traditional Mexican art, I highly recommend this room!

Breakfast each morning was served at the dining table and always featured fresh fruit, toast and eggs. It was always fresh and delicious.

We really loved staying at CF. Fernando and his team are fantastic and made us feel very welcome and st home. If you are on a budget and grappling with whether you should spend a little extra on staying here, my advice is to find the money and do it. You will not regret it and it will make for a very memorable stay in Mexico City.

• Stayed January 2012
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

My boyfriend and I had a wonderfull time in Condesa Haus! The rooms are beautifull, the staff are so nice! Breackfast is gorgeous! Condessa Haus is a charming place, is the place to stay in DF! Highlly recomended!! The owner, Fernando is so awesome. He can give you the best hints, where to go, what to do, where to have dinner and the best mexicans experiences! I want to go back to Condessa Haus, and I certainly will! Saudadesss imensas de Condessa Haus!

Durham, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

My boyfriend and I spent two nights at Condesa Haus, and we fell in love with Condesa and the location of this great hotel! Condesa is a wonderful neighborhood- it was lovely to spend our evenings strolling Condesa's streets and popping in and out of the neighborhood's bars and restaurants. Condesa Haus is in a great location and the rooms/apartments are cute, well maintained and stylishly furnished. Our only disappointment was that our in-apartment washing machine was broken- however Fernando was incredibly helpful and accomodating in helping us to send our laundry out to the staff. Overall, we had a wonderful stay!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

What can I say... What an AMAZING place! I was very lucky to find Condesa Haus. Our hosts were lovely, helpful, kind and very friendly. The accommodation was perfect. And the location completely amazing (there's even a great yoga studio right next door). It's the groovy part of Mexico City, full of cool bars and eateries and Condessa House is within a short walk of all of them. I really enjoyed my stay there and hope to do it again soon!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

I was traveling with a group of six around the holidays, and unfortunately making plans less than a month before we were able to arrive. Thankfully, I picked up the phone and called Fernando!

Though all of the rooms at Condesa Haus were booked, Fernando was able to rent us a nearby apartment, just a couple blocks away, which was perfect for our group. It was a lovely apartment (3 bedrooms each with its own balcony and bathroom), located in a great spot and above a delicious Argentinian restaurant. It had everything we needed and at a very fair price. Plus, Fernando was very helpful in suggesting things to do in the neighborhood and beyond.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends