1,617 results
All reviews the executive lounge la mansion black wall elite member zona rosa top floor business trip concierge staff alfredo per day lobby bar business center central location breakfast buffet is chapultepec park reforma magdalena
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Jorge Chavez is one of the most helpfull and charming concierge Ive ever met.
He recommendated us great restaurants and by the day of departure he took care of us.
Last minutes before we left he organised for me the stanps for the post cards whoch were not provided in the shop in the hotel. Ao he made an effort to go to the post, buy them and send them to my friends and family.
He made our short stay incredible! Great example of the brilliant service :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Explore42771049373
Marriott_Reforma, General Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Explore42771049373:

Thank you very much for your valuable comments, we feel very proud to know that we have hosts very training like Jorge Chávez, who daily works very hard to care of the needs our guests and try to achieve their expectations.

Our philosophy is the “Spirit to Serve” and it is very satisfactory for us to know that our staff apply it and attended you as you deserved.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to thank Mrs. Perla for being so kind. She kept my room sparkling.
Also, I wanted to thank Alfredo and Roberto on the 16th floor. They made breackfast a placent expiriance. They have a wonderful attitude and great service. Thank you!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Pioneer3410:

Thank you very much for your kind comments in regard to our breakfast and service, but specially thanks for your preference.

Our staff is always working with passion and enthusiasm in order to achieve the principal goal of Marriott Reforma: To provide a brilliant service and unforgettable stay to all our guests.

We feel proud to see that our hosts Perla, Alfredo and Roberto exceeded your expectations; we will make sure that our Human Resources department receives your comments and it is added to their personal files.

Thank you very much for your preference, we look forward for your prompt return.

Cordially

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m a Marriott platinum member and we stayed here for a friends weekend. We come back to the hotel to hang out after going out and the front door staff would not allow our friends to enter without ID, which they didn’t have because no bars card here. They are selective on who they ask for ID... I didn’t agree to this when I booked the hotel or I would have booked elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marriott_Reforma, General Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Ryan R:

Your opinion is very important to us, as we consider it a very valuable tool in our continuous search for improvement.

I politely mention to you that as a standard procedure to all our guests we have the policy to ask the ID of the visitor that will enter to the guest´s room, with the objective of having a control of all the persons that enter to the hotel, without exception.

We feel very sorry and offer you an apology if you took this fact as something personal, but you can be sure that our policies are same for all our guests.

Upholding our commitment of being the best hospitality option for you in Mexico City we hope to have the opportunity to erase the image that you perceived during your last stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again, in the nearest future.

Cordially

Reviewed November 2, 2018

Jorge Chavez and Alex Mendez were just two of the amazing concierges on duty during our three day stay. All of the concierges went above and beyond the call of duty to assist us when our luggage got lost and didn't appear for two days. Kind and lovely gentlemen one and all. And I had zero need to be concerned when I went out for the day and left behind an envelope with all my holiday cash. If I have one quibble it is that the. music in the bar area at cocktail hour is annoying...welcome to the jungle. We did however hear a lovely Mexican trio with singer one evening.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marriott_Reforma, General Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Susan M:

For us at Mexico City Marriott Reforma is a real priviledge to receive comments like yours. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us. We will read them during our daily briefing, as this motivates our entire staff to continue improving, Gracias!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the service you received met your expectations. Also we are really proud of associates like Jorge Chávez and Alejandro Mendez who truly show the love and care they put in their job every day.

You can be sure we will recognize their extra efforts.
We look forward to your prompt return in the nearest future. It will be a pleasure to host you again!!

Sincerely.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

This is my second stay at the Marriott Reforma in Mexico City. The hotel is located in a great, vibrant neighborhood near the Angel of Independence monument and the insurgentes metro station. However, I was a little disappointed in this stay. First, I have achieved lifetime platinum status since my last stay 4 years ago, but didn't feel appreciated as in other hotels. True, that I had internet access and breakfast/hors d'oeuvres in the club lounge, but we were not upgraded to nicer room with a view. In addition, the internet kept going down and we needed to continually click the hotel wi-fi. Finally, we had signed up to reserve bikes to ride on Sunday morning (really the only reason we stayed past Saturday), but they had too many guests who had asked for bikes and the employees were not communicating with each other to determine which bikes had been reserved. We waited down in the lobby for over 1 hour as 2 bikes were still available, but another employee had promised them. Despite attempts to contact those guests to confirm, the bikes remained until the guests arrived. I was one of the first to reserve the bikes in the morning (the time change had occurred and it was only 8 a.m.) and the employee made a copy of the drivers license to come back in 30 minutes to ride. As a platinum premier member, I believe I should have been given better service. The Sheraton Maria Isabel is a better option. They provided me with an upgraded room, fruit plate from the manager delivered to my room, better breakfast/dinner options in the lounge, and internet that worked. I will need to consider options when returning to DF.

Date of stay: October 2018
BackPacker724277, Front Office Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Peter B:

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your valuable comments through this media, for us all your feedback is very important.

In order to better follow up your concerns please feel free to contact us to hmr.grecepcion@grupodiestra.com; we need to know your confirmation number, stay dates or name so we can have more information and offer you a certain answer.

Waiting for your kind response.

Front Office Manager