“HEAVY LUNCH AFTER GOING TO THE CHAPULTEPEC WITH THE WIFE AND KIDS.”
Review of Quebracho Lerma

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A few blocks from Parque Chapultepec, good option to have a steak, empanadas and salad.
Not cheap but it will not break the bank, overall good value.
Its got a bay sitter service that comes handy when having little kids.
Been there several times, just move back to Mexico City again and Meat Quality has been not consistent. However this last visit we got the Bone in Rib Eye and it was great, also they have good for you money Wine Bottles ($16USD).

Reviewed June 11, 2018

This was my place to go for argentinian meats. But the meat quality has gone down. Stay with the pastas, they are good.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

A large, airey, corner restaurant with outdoor seating made the dining experience even better. The main attraction is the beef where various cuts are displayed / offered table-side.

The ribeye was excellent as were the sides, wine, and tequila

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Let me start with the amazing:

- outstanding service

- nice ambiance

- outstanding steak

- great wine list

- menu in English

The bad:

Here comes the check ...!!

- amount is over double what the menu indicated. I point it out.

- the entire staff goes into a frantic finger pointing. All of the sudden the friendly service is nowhere to be seen

- two levels of mangers come over. They actually bring me a sample (literally) of what they argued I ordered vs. what I claim I ordered. Clearly an awkward moment.

- thankfully I am not on a date, so I insist the bill does not reflect what I specifically ordered (English menu —- no language issue)

- after a long wait and angry looks I get a corrected check.

I would not be writing this review this way if it weren’t for the general manager, who on the way out offered no apology. To the contrary. Looked at me as if I am the one who was trying to take advantage of the establishment.

What I find interesting, is that others have had similar experience here.

1  Thank Joe A
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

After you’ve had you supper ask Marina to prepare the Tequila Mango tableside. This is probably the most scrumptious dessert I’ve ever enjoyed.

The meats are very good, not the very best. But the several times we’ve been here we have not been disappointed.