1,726 results
All reviews beautiful courtyard luxury hotel concierge team busy city room service car service chapultepec park wonderful hotel anthropology museum st regis paseo de la reforma fs mexico fifty becco gym renovation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for a special anniversary celebration, and would also bring our kids back next time. Such a special oasis in the heart of the city -- we loved being adjacent to the part and museums and strolling down Reforma in the other direction too. The staff and onsite bar and restaurants are amazing. Our expectations were high, and they were surpassed.

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Ian_Ciappara, Director General at Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Journey258575:

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Mexico City!

We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our Mexico City visit was so successful due in large part to our beautiful base at the Four Seasons.
There was nothing to hard to handle, always a smile on the face of hotel staff and a seamless, beautifully run operation.
Our rooms were luxuriously large with high ceilings and windows which opened to the magical central courtyard garden.
The gym was well equipped, clean bright and airy.
Meals were delicious and drinks at the bar festive and fun.
Thank you for making everything feel so effortless. It certainly made our busy stay so much more enjoyable.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Flipper9593:

We appreciate your wonderful review.

It was our pleasure to host you during your last visit to Mexico City.

It is always a joy to read when our guests love the small details that really make Four Seasons Mexico City "one of a kind".

See you back soon!

Best wishes

Reviewed November 9, 2018

I've stayed in 5-star hotels in the U.S. (e.g. Carlyle in NYC) so I had high expectations, especially considering very positive reviews. I had convinced my GF, who hadn't stayed in a 5-star hotel, to stay here instead of much lower priced 4 star hotel, but she didn't think it would be worth the extra $. I explained to her what the 5 star experience was like, but she remained skeptical. Within 60 seconds of walking into our room, she was like "Ohhhhhh, I get it now" Gorgeous, spacious room overlooking the similarly gorgeous courtyard. Restaurant was very good and we ate there several times. Staff were amazing, room service as well (the grilled chicken club was the best I've ever had, fries were too good for my waistline). Hotel is gorgeous and staffed by amazing people throughout. This was my 1st trip to Mexico City so I had no idea what to expect, but it was absolutely amazing. The pool on the roof is a very pleasant respite, calm serenity and sun, a little slice of paradise.

The only "issue" we had was with a phone or alarm clock, which was fixed very quickly and had no impact on the experience. In fact, it was nice to see how the service performed, and they did not disappoint. I actually have no idea how the technician got to our room so fast, it's still a mystery.

I have very high standards, regardless of what class hotel I'm visiting or where, and I really can't think of any way the experience could have been better. I'd go so far as to say it was one of the best hotel stays of my life, top 3 for sure, vying for the #1 position.

The only advice I have is, unless you are wealthy enough and/or luxury is more important than principle, take Uber. Especially coming from NYC, it's shockingly cheap. We inquired about taking one of the hotel's cars to the airport and it was like $100 for a sedan (albeit probably a Mercedes S Class) and $175 for a luxury SUV (approximate, as I don't remember exactly). Meanwhile, an Uber to the airport was like $30 or something insignificant and, while not nearly as luxurious, was perfectly fine.

End of story: Rooms are spacious and gorgeous. The common facilities are beautiful. The location is fantastic. The staff are wonderful. All around, it was a wonderful experience.

I highly recommend staying here, even if there are less expensive options that seem close enough or just as good. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Room tip: Go for a courtyard view. It's gorgeous.
Date of stay: March 2018

Jordan T:

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property and for visiting Mexico City as well.

I am happy that we left a great impression on you, it is very rewarding to read such a great review like yours.

We hope that you will consider choosing us as your go-to hotel choice in Mexico City whenever you return in the future.

We all hope to see you back in a near future, it would be a real pleasure to welcome you back to another Four Seasons experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

The Four Seasons Mexico City was perfect for our getaway in Mexico City.

Being such a busy city, it feels great to come back to such a peaceful place to end the day. The room was overlooking the courtyard which was very quiet yet lively with Fifty Mils and Zanaya creating a nice atmosphere. Breakfast buffet was very complete. Service is efficient and personal. We had a great time overall and can't wait to come back.

Room tip: Courtyard rooms
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ian_Ciappara, Director General at Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Pmorillon:

Best wishes,

Reviewed November 5, 2018

What a nice place, great food, great rooms, inexpensive compared to other major cities. I'd recommend the in room tacos, cheap and delicious. The outside dining room is beautiful and the room staff folded all of the laundry.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Ian_Ciappara, Director General at Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Trip24399243550:

We appreciate your preference for Four Seasons Mexico City and I am very pleased to read that your overall experience at our hotel was a delightful one.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you once again in a near future.

Best Regards,