2,094 results
All reviews revolution monument nice hotel an upgrade excellent location room service breakfast buffet convenient location enjoyed my stay room was spacious few blocks chapultepec park zona rosa reforma starbucks mexico concierge upgrades
Reviewed August 27, 2018

For 30 years it's still one of my favorite hotels. Great location, great service at a great price. For years I have recommended this hotel and year after year I still recommend it to all my friends and colleagues.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ADRIAN C, Director General at Fiesta Americana Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments and the time you took to share your recent experience at our hotel, your opinion is very important and helps us to improve day by day.

We hope you come back very soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

My family and I stayed here to attend the First Global Robotics Olympics in Mexico City. A great hotel that treated us well. It was nice to hear the staff address you in English although Mexico is primarily a Spanish speaking country. All our needs were met and the staff was always willing to assist as they saw you looked lost :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
ADRIAN C, Director General at Fiesta Americana Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

We hope you come back very soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

- Very friendly and very helpful staff. They speak English.
- Good and safe location.
- Comfortable and clean room with fridge.
- Clean bathroom.
- Near Zocalo (by taxi 10 minutes or more, depends on the traffic)
- The breakfast was very good.
- Just across from the hotel there are restaurants, mini market and close to the hotel, there is one mall.
- Nice view from the rooms to the city.
- The hotel needs renovation.

Dear Guest;

We´re delighted to receive your comments on our servcies at Fiesta Americana Reforma, where we would be very pleased to have you as a guest again.
We take pride in our commitment to service and fulfilling our brand standards, and our staff will definitely be encouraged by your message to mantain our ongoing effort to better serve our guests.
We greatly appreciate your compliments and let me share with you that thinking in your comfort, an executive refurbishment project has been approved for this hotel and we will be sharing this information with our guests very soon.

We hope you come back very soon at Fiesta Americana Reforma.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

I enjoyed my stay at Fiesta America Reforma. I stayed in a one-bedroom suite at the Fiesta Rewards floor and really enjoyed the additional amenities that offers such as lounge area where they serve breakfast and hour'derves. I thought the selection of food was vast and the presentation was really nice. Small dishes, cheeses, nuts, fruit. There is a waiter serving you in the lounge area making it more comfortable. I was able to walk from the hotel to the Historic center, Revolution Monument and Angel de la Independencia. Also right out side of the hotel you can take a cab or the metrobus that is cheap and takes you to Chapultepec area. Everybody treated me well at the hotel and thought the staff was friendly. I learned Fiesta America Reforma is the first hotel that Posadas chain opened. The hotel is well maintained and appreciated part of its history. I will definitely repeat my stay at Fiesta Americana Reforma.

Room tip: Fiesta Rewards Rooms
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ADRIAN C, Director General at Fiesta Americana Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. Your comments are very important to us.

We greatly appreciate your compliments that I assure you will be passed on to our entire staff and we will still be working in offer you a better service every time you visit us.

We hope you come back very soon at Fiesta Americana Reforma.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

We are sitting here now. We are Fiesta Rewards member. The hotel is somewhat dated. When you drive up two bell hops stand on the sidewalk with no effort to guide you as where best to park. No one comes to your car until they see you taking out your items. They should be fired.

No check-ins until exactly 3 pm even if you ask at 2:50 pm they tell you to come back in 10 minutes. Check-in once at the counter still took 15 minutes even though I am Mexican and obviously speak Spanish.

Rooms are a little dated and at 1950 pesos / night just OK.

Next time back to Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec as there is no comparison in rooms, service, attitude. The only problem with that hotel is often they will not take earned certificates nor points from our platinum cards.

Date of stay: July 2018