All reviews zona rosa room was small but clean great location close to public transportation metro station walls are paper thin cleaned every day fluent in english teotihuacan pyramids hotel is located four nights main avenue felt safe sized bed breakfast room hear everything would stay here again
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

This is a fine hotel, especially for the price. Has real charm coming into the lobby. Rooms are a little small and sparse but clean.
Staff was very nice
Location, great area to wander around and explore. Clean and safe. 100’s of restaurants within a few blocks. And, pretty close to many of the big sites.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HPF1, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel PF, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Dear Captchuckm,

Thank you for choosing Hotel PF, we really appreciate your comment, it is a pleasure to know your stay was pleasant, we look forward to your next visit. Regards

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

It was a great value for excellent location, large room with king sized bed, nice hot water and good water pressure, toiletries provided and blow dryer, made use of fitness room which was good enough. Next to a pharma/convenience store and loads of eateries and shops. The hotel is a little tired looking as was the staff. I would probably stay here again because of the value but nothing impressive/memorable bout it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
HPF1, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel PF, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear Liliflores,

We really appreciate you staying at Hotel PF, we will work hard to improve our service, especially with our staff which is meant to be kind and helpful at all moment. Regards

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Decent stay! Comfortable stay, very nice staff and close to many attractions. It is a decent location. The rooms are small and yes the walls of the room are thin. You do have to consider that when noise is being made.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We were 5 people in 3 rooms; we got 8th floor which is eliminated the street noise. The rooms are comfortable, AC, clean and nice bathrooms, hot water, toiletries. The cons: the walls very thin, not good if you have any neighbors, beds, and pillows are hard. Across the street, there is a coffee/breakfast place. But we found out the breakfast in the Hotel was much better as for choice, fruit, wonderful omelets and perfect service. In contrast to receptionist/housekeeping which would not provide the second comforter although we asked for it every day. The Korean Restaurant next door is superb.

Room tip: rooms on last floors are quieter; because of thin walls find out about your neighbors
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2018

If this is what I had wanted this would have been am OK hotel. But it wasn't. Hotel PF and Hotel PF Suites has the same website as I can understand. When I booked online I clicked on the Hotel PF not the Hotel PF Suites as we would be there 10 days I wanted to see the Hotel. I had heard about how charming it was I and wanted to experience it. When we got to the Hotel PF we were told it was at the Hotel PF Suites not at the Hotel PF. The hotels are just around the corner form each other thankfully. I walk with a cane and after traveling from Costa Rica I really didn't feel like even that much of a walk. When we got to the other Suites I told them I had made the reservation on the Hotel Pf site and wondered if we could stay there. I was told there would be an extra charge changing hotels. I told her I had made the arrangements on the Hotel PF site and was told they pick what hotel you will be staying at!!! So from what I understand if YOU want to stay at Hotel PF don't count on it!

+'s rest ok, good local, maid good
-'s lots ie ants

Room tip: maybe front???
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple