Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
SAVE US$6
FindHotelUS$49
PricelineUS$50
Trip.comUS$55
All reviews roma norte metro bus station bar fridge nice neighborhood blackout curtains restaurants and bars comfy bed good size the hotel staff spoke english excellent location buffet breakfast safe location recommend this hotel comfortable hotel enjoyed my stay star hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Good location in Roma which is surely the hottest area of Mexico City. Restaurant acceptable. Staff quite accommodating. Interesting view from our room of park and children playing. Would definitely recommend and return.

Room tip: Ask for view of park
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 1215pennyh
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Dear Penny:
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We will share them with our staff We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was in the most fantastic location in Mexico City, walking distance to fancy cool restaurants, cafes and an El Morro churreria! Staff were friendly and communicated in English. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Only wish that they provided more toiletries in the bathroom such as shaving cream and combs.

Anyways, if you're looking for an affordable hotel in Mexico City's coolest neighborhood, this is your place!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

Dear Kiefer:

Reviewed January 16, 2019

I stayed 5 nights in so called 'King room'. I think it is one level above their standard room. The room was of a decent size, with the huge bed. The bathroom/shower has a plenty of counter top space to store all the necessities. There are many power outlets in the room. The room safe is large. A lot of storage space in the room.
The window opens, which is a plus.
The housekeeping did a great job, the room looked clean. They also provide free water bottles.
I ate breakfast in the restaurant every morning. It is not great but not bad either. The service in the restaurant is attentive, everyone was very friendly.
Reception speaks English. Everyone in the hotel was very friendly, I felt welcomed.
The location is excellent. I like to walk so I walked everywhere including walking back to the hotel from Zocalo area a couple of times. I also walked back to the hotel from Chapultepec. And of course I walked both Condesa and Roma. There is a plenty of different restaurants in the area, both local cheap places (with good food) and more upscale options. There is also many bars/pubs in the close proximity to the hotel.
Uber is readily available around the hotel, day and night.
I am deducting one star for the soundproofing. Noise travels here. They still use old fashion room doors, which slam very loud. I also could hear someone in the room next to mine taking a shower, people walking in and out of their rooms, etc. It was not super bad but it is there.
I can recommend the hotel. I would stay there again.

One more thing. There is the girl standing right next to the hotel entrance at the daytime selling fresh fruits from the cart. (I am attaching the photo). Her mangoes are super tasty!!! Impossible to find mango of the similar taste in the US. I only ate something like this in Singapore and Thailand.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank VladMI
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Reviewed January 2, 2019

Stanza is a very clean hotel with an amazing location sorrounded by restaurants, bars and a huge park next to it. Beds and pillows are comfy. The staff is amazing, very friendly and helpful. They offer very interesting tours around the city. I didn’t give a five because the rooms don’t have little fridges, just coffeemakers. Another plus is that they give you bottled water everyday, since it is not safe to drink tap water.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Dear Luz:

Reviewed December 11, 2018

We love the location of this hotel. We can walk to many restaurants, the Casa Lamm, antique markets and interesting shops. We have already booked a return visit, but next time, I will bring my own pillow. Theirs were a bit lumpy.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Ezshwan W
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018