Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
SAVE US$6
PricelineUS$50
eDreamsUS$50
Trip.comUS$55
All reviews roma norte metro bus station bar fridge nice neighborhood blackout curtains restaurants and bars comfy bed good size the hotel staff spoke english excellent location buffet breakfast safe location recommend this hotel comfortable hotel enjoyed my stay star hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020 via mobile

Excellent location near restaurants, metro bus station, pharmacy, shopping centre & theatre. Clean and nice environment. Friendly staff. I will recommend this hotel to family and friends. Rate does not include breakfast. Room do not have fridge. I would prefer some extra lights at the room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Voyager292516
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your comments and for recommending us, our collaborators would love to know that they liked our service; we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2020

Lovely staff. Rooms are spacious and clean
With water in rooms and a good sized bathroom. breakfast here is good enough.
There isn’t a lounge to sit down and unless you have a suite there are very few easy chairs in which to sit.

I would however definitely recommend. Great value too

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Wift
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

Thank you for your comments. We will share them with our staff We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed February 23, 2020

This is a traditional hotel that has been well renovated. There is a free underground car park for guests, which is a great advantage. The location is excellent, right among the bars and restaurants of the trendy colonia Roma and the streets are safe to walk around and admire the interesting architecture of various historical buildings. The staff are very friendly and provide a warm, helpful welcome. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the beds very comfortable. Ask for a room overlooking the Pushkin park for a good view of everyday Roma life. The breakfast buffet is varied and generous and the waiters very helpful. Very good value for money.

Room tip: View over the Pushkin park is best
1  Thank Geoffrey T

Thank you very much for your excellent comments that we loved, our collaborators will be happy; l hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2020

I really found my stay here to be a happy one. Only 3 nights, but my needs were satisfied. The location works for me. The staff was generally helpful and the rooms and public areas clean, maintained and safe. The bed and bath were comfortable and functional. I found the lighting in the bathroom dim and improving this would make a big difference. The security safe in my room didn't work. On my notification to management of the issue someone was sent to confirm it wasn't me but the unit. They were going to have it fixed, but after two more mentions at the front desk without result I didn't pursue the issue. If my stay were longer I would have. I would return. My only caution is the lighting may be a put off to some.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank sleepster
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your excellent evaluation, our collaborators will be happy to know that you liked your stay; we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2020 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Stanza. This is a nice, comfortable, basic hotel in a prime location in Roma Notre. There are many trendy restaurants and bars that are within walking distance. The room is of a good size and the beds are very comfortable. The staff is friendly. There is a cafe next door with a breakfast buffet (separate from the hotel). Note on Sundays- nothing nearby is open until 8am, so if you have an early morning tour scheduled you won’t be able to get your morning coffee/tea and will have pick it up while on the road!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank RekhaK
calidadstanza, Gerente at Stanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

Dear Rekhak:
Thank you very much for your preference and comments, it is very important for us to know that your stay was satisfactory; we hope to see you soon.