All reviews park plaza great hotel business district top floor business trip very pleasant stay room service favorite hotel fitness center rooms are big convenient location hotel is located starbucks mexico driveway valet spg
Reviewed February 17, 2015

First the inside: Although there are several desks when you walk in, most times, all of the uniformed clerks there to help you, from bell men to concierge to check-in, are at one desk with their backs to you giggling over a computer. Exception: Javier who is ALWAYS looking for the next customer entering. Where is the front-end manager and WHY does he allow his employees to hang out at each other's desks?

Now outside: Try dropping off or picking up your car. Same situation. Get one of the hotel car-valet guys attention means stopping him from hanging out with the taxi drivers who sit in front of his view or hang all over his desk. Taxi drivers first, you're maybe fifth. WHY DO TAXI DRIVERS HANG OUT IN THE GUEST DROP-OFF AREA?

So, in my view, there is ZERO front end management present either inside or outside and on a rainy day, when you're tired and need help, GOOD LUCK!!

Room Tip: First try to get someone's attention at the front desk!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LenInMx
Andrea M, Manager at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2015

Dear LenInMx,
Thank you for your value feedback, be sure that we will be working on it to prevent something similar happens in the future and guaranteed you the quality service you are expecting for.
I offer you my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
We look forward to welcome you again for a renewal stay at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

Reviewed February 15, 2015

I stayed at the Westin Santa Fe for 10 days and my expectations were exceeded. The waiters at the Breakfast at Market and the Sky Lounge were very attentive, friendly and accommodating. As well as the front desk receptionist however the doormen, and I wish I could remember his name, was the best above all. Every morning and evening he would greet us with a smile and knew me by last name basis. He is the definition of great customer service. Of all the Westin Hotels I’ve had the pleasure of staying this by far was the best. Very nice hotel and the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Andrea M, Manager at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2015

Dear VCrepo,
Thank you for your feedback!
We look forward to welcome you for a new renewal stay at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

Reviewed February 5, 2015

I traveled for business to Mexico City, stayed at the Westin Santa Fe thinking it was a great choice, but I had a big surprise.
I found very thin walls- you can hear your everything that happens in the hallways and in the other rooms.
Very sensitive skin waiters- I sat down for 10 minutes, no body made the effort to serve me, once I am already having breakfast a waiter got mad at me because I did not let him pick up my plate to put a flower base on my table, he said that he would get punished if the tables were not compliant with the standard.
The fitness center is super small and very poorly equipped

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Andrea M, Manager at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2015

Dear Paulo G,
Thank you for you value comments that will be analyzed by the areas involved to prevent something similar in the future.
We look forward to welcome you again for a renewal stay.

Reviewed February 5, 2015

This is a wonderful hotel but it's location makes it a very poor choice if you are visiting as a tourist. It is far from any of the attractions of the city and due to traffic it can be a nightmare to get to. After seeing the pyramids it took us 3 1/2 hours to cross town to get back to the hotel. It was an absolute nightmare. And every time we wanted to get into the nighlife neighborhoods it was a 30 to 60 minute drive in traffic.

That being said this is a very nice property. Loved the rooms and service as well as the restaurant. It's in a very safe neighborhood and a nice mall is just across the street. Alicia and Alejandro at the concierge desk were very friendly and went out of their way to provide great service in setting travel arrangements for us. Unfortunately I learned after I tipped them that the hotel charged an extra fee for their services when I checked out so beware.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear OC_Adventurer,
Thank you for your value comments and the recognition to our associates!
We look forward to welcome you again at the Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

I went for work for about 5 month and I found that the best of Westin is its people, always helpful and guess-oriented; they do their best to make you feel welcome. Breakfast at Market restaurant is good (not the best, It could offer more options) but the service from the receptionist and the waiters is one of the best I’ve ever experienced. Front desk team is also worth recognition, always receiving guests with a smile and a genuine desire to make you feel like home. Thank’s all.

Room Tip: Rooms with king size beds are better.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Andrea M, Manager at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2015

Dear Herctor L,
We look forward to welcome you again for another renewal stay at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City Santa Fe.