“Excellent service”

Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique
Ranked #171 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Staff was very helpful and understanding as we had some extra challenges. Nice rooms and very comfortable beds. Basic breakfast, but have all you need.
Nice view from top floor balcony. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rafael V, Gerente at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Dear pmb742:

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Due to personal circumstances i had to book at the very last moment. The staff was very helpful and comprehensive about this inconvenience . When we arrived we were greeted very warmly by each one of the people we dealt with. The room was spacious, clean, cosy with avant-garde decor. The internet connection was surprisingly fast. I definitely come back here in my next trip to Mexico.

Room Tip: The Double height room is your best option.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Rafael V, Gerente at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

We thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Stayed here for 5 nights while exhibiting at the WTC. The building and rooms are beautiful. The staff went above and beyond in making my stay enjoyable. The internet connection is excellent. A bit noisy but nothing serious.
If you have to go to the WTC highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Brown S
Rafael V, Gerente at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2015

We like to thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

while travelling in the DF recently I needed a place to stay one more night near World Trade Ctr. As a walked around the area to the nearby hotels there was really little interest in renting a room for that night at a competitive price and without the "oh we're so booked tonight but for 100 more you can have the top suite" bait and switch (are you listening Hotel and Suite Del Parque?). So a colleague walked in to this filadelfia boutique hotel and was greeted by a friendly front desk and bellhop. We stayed for one night, and while not really a "bargain" I would say that given the quality of the service, room, amenities and good location, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Rafael V, Gerente at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Pierre1999:

Before anything else we like thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel is the best option if you have to go to the WTC... and if you are traveling by yourself or your spouse. The rooms are nicely decorated and are very comfy. I was traveling with a colleague. The walls of the bathroom are glass, and the shower only has one wall (glass) and 2 curtains. Again, if I were not traveling with a colleague this would have been great!
It has a rooftop bar on the 9th (or 8th) floor, with great views of the city. The staff is great. Francisco Diaz and his colleagues really made our stay enjoyable. I will definitely stay here again if I have to go back to Mexico City!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear dreamer8313:

Before anything else we like to thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

We booked the penthouse two bedroom with a fold out couch while exhibiting for three days at the WTC. This place is super comfortable, and has all the amenities for a longer stay during a show. Wifi is solid for working and breakfast is decent enough but not elaborate. Doormen are super helpful and even provided storage space for our boxes. The only complaint is they are super fussy about letting in unregistered guests -- but this being Mexico City security probably trumps the inconvenience. Definitely booking this for next year's show.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Ian K:

Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique like thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I stayed here two nights after three long days at a hotel in Polanco for a convention. This place is awesome, but its not just the location and beauty of the hotel that makes this one a winner. The STAFF is superb. Remember, this is not a hotel w/ room service, they are a high styled efficiency hotel. I arrived ill and did not think to pick some water, food and/or snacks before I got there. As the night went on, i got worse. I called downstairs, and they came upstairs, asked me what I needed.... They went to farmacy and came back not only w things to make me feel better, but also a small salad and water to insure I eat something. I was so taken aback, I actually cried... The next day I was all better and they continued to keep an eye out for me... me dejaron muda... mil gracias. ART

OJO - the noise from calle filadelfia can be heard. I would never want to stay at the lower floors. Add to that the walls are also thin. I can hear everything from the family staying next door.. at least I would have the windows treated fo help reduce noise...

Room Tip: The only thing - the noise from calle filadelfia can be heard. I would never want to stay at the lo...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear ARTexidor

Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique.
Indicar que la respuesta no es apropiada