US$99
US$177
US$164
US$81
US$79
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$99
US$231
US$180
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

All reviewsworld tradewtcstarbucksapartmentgym
Reviewed July 6, 2015

My girlfriend and I spent a week at Filadelfia Suites in June 2015. Firstly everyone on the staff was very friendly and eager to make our visit memorable. Our room was moderate in size and always kept clean. The location was central to many of the major historic and shopping venues. If we ever return to Mexico we will definitely stay at Filadelfia Suites.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Rafael V, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2015

Dear malakoff2015:

We thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

Staying at this hotel was a horrible experience from the moment I checked in. My plane, as scheduled, arrived after midnight . After collecting my bags, I arrived at the Filadelphia at around 1 am early Saturday morning. No one spoke English when I arrived and the American Airlines credit card I had just use to fly into Mexico City apparently did an auto fraud alert after the hotel clerk tried running it differently several times. Although the credit card encouraged a call to them to immediately straighten things out, the clerk could not read the credit card instructions and would not allow me to call the toll free number. Instead I was forced to pay cash( a commodity I had very little of with me). The situation was repeated the following day with me being forced to pay all but $22.00 of my remaining cash in part because the hotel gave me an exchange rate well below the publicized rate because there was no where open that would exchange dollars. As a result, with my credit card shut due in large part to the Hotels incompetentcy, and so little remaining dollars( which few places will accept), I had to leave Mexico because I was really really hungry . Few of us plan on traveling abroad with virtually no money and no working credit card ..... All of this could have been solved if a. The hotel staff spoke any English; OR b. The hotel staff would let me make a toll free call OR the hotel staff had not gouged me on the exchange rate( an extra $36.00 would have let me eat! As life is full of unexpected problems and hotels are in the " hospitality" industry, the treatment I received here was the worst I've ever had throughout the world

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about the poor use of English by our staff. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing a program in the hotel to train employees in this respect within the next couple of months.
I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Staff was very helpful and understanding as we had some extra challenges. Nice rooms and very comfortable beds. Basic breakfast, but have all you need.
Nice view from top floor balcony. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rafael V, Gerente at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2015

Dear pmb742:

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2015

Due to personal circumstances i had to book at the very last moment. The staff was very helpful and comprehensive about this inconvenience . When we arrived we were greeted very warmly by each one of the people we dealt with. The room was spacious, clean, cosy with avant-garde decor. The internet connection was surprisingly fast. I definitely come back here in my next trip to Mexico.

Room Tip: The Double height room is your best option.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Rafael V, Gerente at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2015

We thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.

Reviewed May 11, 2015

Stayed here for 5 nights while exhibiting at the WTC. The building and rooms are beautiful. The staff went above and beyond in making my stay enjoyable. The internet connection is excellent. A bit noisy but nothing serious.
If you have to go to the WTC highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Brown S
Rafael V, Gerente at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2015

We like to thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.
best regards

Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique.