See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here twice for longer business stays (4-5 days each) and the experiences were not consistent. First: this is meant to feel like an apartment so there is no hotel ambiance whatsoever. The front lobby feels more like a security desk office than a hotel. There are only 2 people who you will see here: 1 security person and 1 clerk. Second: there are 8 stairs you have to lug your luggage up just to get into the hotel and there is no one to help if you needed it. At night you have to ring a bell to be "buzzed in" by the clerk. My first stay was in a 2 level apartment that was more than spacious. The lighting was a little complicated with me running up and down the levels to find the right buttons but otherwise it was fine. The second stay was in what must have been their smallest room, I'm guessing less than 130 sq feet. It was a bed facing your bathroom sink and felt very claustrophobic (no views out of window). But more importantly it wasn't regularly serviced. There was a pile of crumbs/dirt in a corner when I arrived that stayed there for 4 nights, even after I placed items near the pile to draw attention to it. Every day they would take a towel from my room and not replace it: I started with 2 bath towels, 1 bath mat, and 1 face towel. By the end end I had no towels whatsoever.

On one stay there was a puddle in front of the elevator for hours that I almost slipped on multiple times.

The only plus was a common area on the roof that had a decent view of the city.

I would probably not return because of the poor housekeeping.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed May 16, 2016

This is a newer hotel located immediately across the street from World Trade Center so there are lot's of restaurants in the area. My room was a full suite with complete kitchen which would be very handy if you were staying long term. it was clean and adequately furnished. Wi-fi as one other reviews was terrible. I had to call down to office 2 times and they kept giving me a new router info. Finally the 3rsd try worked better. Remote for air didn't work but luckily it wasn't too hot out so it wasn't a big problem. I asked twice to have it fixed but it never happened. Very little English at the front desk. For the price and location it is a pretty good deal if everything worked.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2016

The hotel itself is small but very comfortable. Lots of places to eat around the hotel and a nice park to run or walk near of the hotel.
The gym was small but did the job for me. We will stay there again. The security guards were super nice.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2016

As it was our last night in Mexico city we wanted to stay somewhere close to the centre for a reasonable price and no dip in quality. We were very warmly welcomed and upgraded! Our room had amazing views of the city centre. The staff were extremely helpful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Rafael V, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear Thelonious U:

We at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique like thank you for choosing us. We're glad you enjoyed pleasant stay.
We expect you soon again so we can give you the best of our services.
best regards

Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique.

Reviewed January 7, 2016

Stayed here for six months-executive suites.. Comfortable room, clean, great service. Surrounded by all you need, short walk away - movie theater, malls, American and great Mexican locale restaurants and bars, Sunday morning markets - just perfect!!! You can even walk to soccer stadiums or bullfight stadiums from here! Feel safe. Attentive service.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Rafael V, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2016

Dear Gigi C :

We appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Filadelfia Suites Hotel Boutique.

We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We hope we will see you soon.