“Best Restaurant ever! Don’t miss this.”

Agua y Sal Cebicheria
Reserve with OpenTable
Agua y Sal Cebicheria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 5,429 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Description: Agua y Sal es una Cebichería de cocina latinoamericana que rinde un homenaje a los pueblos de pescadores de México, Centro, Sudamérica y el Caribe, con una selección de los mejores platillos de sus costas. Pocos platos simbolizan tan bien el arte y sencillez de la gastronomía latinoamericana como el cebiche. En Agua y Sal tenemos el compromiso de servir los mejores pescados y mariscos, respetando las vedas, apoyando siempre la práctica de la pesca sostenible y la conservación del océano. Agua y Sal está ubicado en la esquina de la avenida Campos Elíseos y la calle Temístocles en la exclusiva zona hotelera de la colonia Polanco en la Ciudad de México.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When you visit Mexico City, you can’t miss agua y sal! I care about good food and i was super happy at this place. The restaurant has a very nice interior and great atmosphere. The Service is great, food is excellent, try the mixed ceviche- it’s delicious! Went there twice, and will definitely visit again. Reservations recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The cebiche sampler is excellent. We had the pescado de talla and the pescado del tamarindo. Both were well prepared. We had a mexican sauvignon blanc that was notable dor its wonderful bouquet. Service was attentive but not hurried. Manager hovered inconspicuously.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

very nice and friendly service, authentic and very good food. the ceviche was our favorite. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch there, it was overall a good experience. The service was great. The food was good and fresh. We ordered the ceviche and it was delicious. The corn with shrimp was good but not great. The drinks were not so good. The pisco sour was very watery, so as the mezcal drink with horchata. I would recommend to make reservations in advance. Will go back to try different things.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I spent nearly a week in Mexico City and wish I had gone here sooner. My last dinner in Mexico was at Agua y Sal and it was the best meal I've had in Mexico to date. My friend and I ordered a tasting of four of their ceviches and all four were good, not to mention super fresh. The entrees were also delicious and the wait staff was attentive and courteous. We need not ask for change of plates and utensils in between dishes. I would definitely go back.