1,134 results
All reviews chapultepec castle anthropology museum nice hotel chapultepec area walking distance quick check reforma avenue room service the upper floors location is ideal we've stayed spent nights hotel location the room was nice executive floor an upgrade reception desk
Reviewed July 16, 2015

If you're looking for a place to stay near Bosque Chapultepec (and you should) this is a great choice. Friendly, helpful staff, great food, and clean rooms. The location by the park, close to museums, the castle, and all the other park amenities can't be beat.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Relaciones P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for your very nice comments, please do not hesitate to visit us on your next stay to keep enjoying Mexico City , it will be a pleasure!

Reviewed July 5, 2015

I stayed in this hotel overnight as a brief stop on my way to and from Punta Mita. It is a lovely hotel that is clean and nice. The first night I stayed there I ate in the hotel restaurant. It was a good meal. I never used the mini bar so I couldn't tell you what that was like. The desk staff was courteous and helpful during check in. In the two rooms I stayed in I enjoyed a great view of Chapultepec Castle and Chapultepec Park.

Room tip: Get the side of the building with the park view.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Relaciones P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

Dear Guest

We are really happy to hear about your experience at Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec, thank you for visiting us. We really hope to see you soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 5, 2015

I travel a lot for work but it has been a long time since I have stayed at such a great hotel. The room was clean and spacious, breakfast was delicious but the highlight was the staff. All were very considerate and went out of their way to be accommodating, providing restaurant recommendations and arranging late check outs etc.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind comments, we are so glad to read about your nice experience at home. We hope to serve you soon.

Regards

Reviewed June 4, 2015

This was a choice I made after my first choice fell through. I expected Nothing compared to the US brand I had in mind. Boy was I humbled!! This staff is down to earth and eager to please. The location is un-matched for a weekend stay, (during the week you are 4 blocks from the epicenter of Mexican daily business). The breakfast was absolutely delightful and replete with local and international fare; truly impressive!
The room was nice and the room service was as-hoped! Absolutely satisfied taking into account the 50% savings over the US brand. Thank you, Thank you!

Room tip: Park Views if available
Date of stay: April 2015
2  Thank Nefman

Dear Guest

We are so grateful with your nice comments, your experience motivate us to improve our service, we really hope to see you soon. Thank you!

Kind Regards

Reviewed June 2, 2015

Great location, cant go wrong with a view to Chapultepec Park and Castillo de Chapultepec from your bed. Rooms are huge, service excellent for a decent price. One of the best taxi drivers/tour guides I have ever met in DF, Mr Eduardo serves the hotel as well. He will take you almost anywhere safely at a fair rate.
When you book the hotel ask for the high floors with park view, you wont regret it.

Location. The hotel is conveniently located close to major attractions, Museums, parks, theaters and restaurants
Service. Well equipped business center, spa & gym, concierge, room-service, restaurant & bar
Rooms. I stayed on a king room with a view to the Chapultepec park and castle.
If you were to visit Mexico City, you should consider this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for share your nice experience on your last stay, this motivates us to continue improving, we really hope to see you soon, it will be a pleasure!