All reviews the executive lounge juan lopez bell staff business district business trip recent stay bell boy exercise room concierge desk room service breakfast and dinner special thanks hotel is great nice room the entire staff comfortable rooms lobby bar
Reviewed May 21, 2015

My husband and I stayed at JW Marriott all over the world and I have to say that this hotel is least nicest especially the food quality. If it wasn't for the great staff, I think I would have been pretty critical of this hotel. First, Victor Huilotl at the Executive louge really gave us the top service from the day one. He really made us feel special. He was very attentive and accomadating. The food wasnt even 3 stars, but Victor made up for it with his first class service.

We would also like to give two thumbs up for lead concierge Jesus. He spoke excellent english and very knowledgeable. He was so helpful to us when we needed to ask him about the tour, taxi, restaurant etc. He was the go to person when we had any questions regarding what to do, or where to go. He was geniunely interested in helping us not just as a hotel staff, but as caring person that we could trust. We could honestly say he is the "boss" because he was so informative and helpful.

We also tried the breakfast downstairs "Cua" and their staff was very quick to serve and accomodate whatever you need. We would have given three stars, but because of those excellent staff, we would come back and even recommend to others.

Date of stay: May 2015
6  Thank 5chungclan
Reviewed May 18, 2015

Stayed at the hotel for 8 nights for business trip. Like every Marriott hotel, the standards are quite high. Nice and courteous staff. The restaurant was also nice with good selections. The best part was the taxi which I used to take from the hotel, though limited in speaking English, were very helpful.

Room tip: All rooms are good
Date of stay: March 2015
Reviewed May 12, 2015

I was recently in Mexico City for business and stayed at the JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe for 9 days. The service and friendliness of the staff was outstanding. The hotel and rooms were very clean. Beds were comfortable. Where my room was located it was very quiet area, felt like there were not many people around. Food in restaurant was good.
Only negative, is the location of the pool makes it so there is no sun on the pool anytime of the day.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
GM JW Marriott ... M, Director General at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all let me thank you for taking time of your schedule to share with other fellow travelers your last experience with us.

We are glad that your overall stay was a thumbs up likewise your sleep quality.

Our first and most important concern is that guests can focus on what really matters and let all the little details to us so in the end every one lives a hassle-free experience.

We hope to welcome you back again anytime soon.

Receive my warm regards,

Reviewed April 27, 2015

I have stayed at this hotel pretty much this time of year for 3 years....enjoying a weekend out of the city, and going to movies and shopping in Santa Fe (only 15 mins to get their from urban DF on a Saturday. As a Marriott Platinum, and even as a non elite member the hotel needs to work on staff training to live up to JW standards. Everyone, but the night time person in the lounge could barely acknowledge the guest politely. Checkin, this hotel is EMPTY on weekends, I inquired about an upgrade and was told I was upgraded to the Concierge Level, NO I get this because I am Platinum, as occupancy was low, I would have thought at least a Junior Suite...nope nothing. Nice way to thank your elite members. Did they recognize my status and the business I have given Marriott for the past 4 years as a Platinum, NOPE. The lounge was a nice as ever...Food OK, the Proseco good....the staff on Saturday night (april 25)very friendly, not so much Sunday AM. The property itself is nice and modern, but they now have a LOT of competition, a new less than one year old Hilton across the street...maybe I'll give them they test next.

Room tip: Ask for a room not facing east (hallway is unbearably HOT in AM
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2015

Dear Chug66,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments from your recent stay at the JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, and thank you for the comments you shared through our Guest Voice Survey Aplication. We really agree with your observations about our Elite Members recognition and let me reassure you that our main commitment is to engage in a relationship that provides great service experiences, and your comments will be handled propperly

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Mexico City.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

The hotel is great for those staying in the Santa Fe area. Might be expensive if you´re looking for visiting downtown every day.
Breakfast is american style but also has mexican food. The bedroom is very good, JW Marriott style

Date of stay: October 2014

Dear Valuable Guest:

On behalf of the entire staff of the JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor Community.

We believe that guests like you not only search for a comfortable room to spend the night, but also a flawless service experience that helps them focus on what really matters during their stay.

Thank you for your preference. We will be expecting you on your next visit.

Kind regards,