All reviews the executive lounge juan lopez bell staff business district business trip recent stay exercise room the bell boy concierge desk room service hotel is great nice bathroom special thanks breakfast and dinner the entire staff comfortable rooms lobby bar
Reviewed February 3, 2018

Carlos Gonzalez as well as Jesus, the servers at the Cua Restaurant, pay attention to every minute detail to make you feel at home. Although I don't stay at the hotel as a Mexico City resident, I use to have breakfast there when working in the Santa Fe and Toluca area. Nice to be remembered by my name every time I drop by and even my breakfast favourites. Once I pick up my fruit and yoghurt from the buffet table, my lemon tea is already brewing on the table when I return. Unsurpassed quality service. Congratulations to all of the staff.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

I was there for a two week business trip and what I personally didn't like at all was the pushy way the waiters demand for tips. If you don't give tips you feel neglected. There was only one waiter that was very nice to whom i left a good tip before leaving. I think it is mexican cultural.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel a couple of time. The services are really good, nice staff, amazing breakfast, the location is perfect if you go around Santa Fe during your visit.
There is a big and a good bar, where you can try mexican drinks such as Mezcal and Tequila.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Sergio Camacho was fabulous :-) His assistance was key to my successful business trip in Mexico. It was my first time in Mexico City and Sergio was a great help. Speaks English very well and provided me a soft landing into unknown territory. Hire more people like him please. Peace!

Room tip: a room that looks towards the volcanoes :-)
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2018

My favorite party of the JW Marriott Santa Fe is the Quattro restaurant - otherwise, it is like any other business hotel, but needs to do a better job with staff. Last night (January 2), we spent 10 minutes waiting for the valet to come as the security guy kept radioing him - a family was leaving and the bellmen had trouble figuring out which suitcase was theirs. It was slow - imagine in a busy time. The banquet space at the hotel is downstairs and I just do not find them special. The lobby gift shop seems to be out of business and you can see it the moment you arrive and if you look, there is dust all over the shelves. Bad image and why are the display plates facing backwards to the lobby? Decent business destination (but so are the Westin and Hilton just across the street) but needs some details.

Room tip: it is what you expect from Marriott
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple