All reviewsdouble upgradelargest mallbreakfast areahuevos rancheroshigh floorgreat view of the cityrooms are spaciousmodern hotelgreat showerearly checkbars and restaurantsbusiness hotelsafe areamonicaconciergegymgarcia
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

It was one of the best hotels that I have ever been. The room is confortable, big and very modern. There are restaurants and People that work there is very friendly. Breaksfast could be better, but the Hotel is fantastic.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Sandra M, Director de Recepción at InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Dear Claudia A

thank you very much for sharing your review with the Trip Adbisor family, it was a pleasure to welcome you. You can remember the amazing view at the web site: Web Cams de Mexico.

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I was at the Hotel InterContinental for 4 days. The hotel is great, good location, close to restaurants and bars and shopping centers. The reception is very good, fast to make checkin with a very helpful service. I was in a room at the 36th floor, a great view, comfortable beds, large bathroom, sofa, coffee table, fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, desk to work and TV with the main cable channels. The hotel offers a gym with treadmill, bike and some weights. A good outdoor area with a bar and a small outdoor swimming pool. The restaurant is good but if you want to eat something outside the hotel, there are many restaurants within walking distance. I strongly recommend this hotel in Santa Fe and for sure I will return. Enjoy it!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Sandra M, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Dear Eduardo V:

Thank you very much for your review, it was a pleasure to welcome you. As you well mention we are located in the new business zone for Mexico City: Santa Fe.
We are walking distance from the Santa Fe mall, one of the biggest malls in Latin America also as you well mention it we have a large offer of restaurants so our guests can enjoy their stay.
As an example we have from the hotel the restaurant Au Pied de Cochon, where you can taste authentic French cuisine or the restaurant The Palm with the original taste since 1926.

Our main goal is to make you feel pampered and help you throughout your stay. It was a real pleasure to welcome you, we will share your comment with all our Staff.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Our pleasure is to serve you.

Ana Sofia Gutierrez
Guest Service.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

I stayed here during a cold period in Mexico City and found it surprising the rooms in this property do not have heating. My room was very large and facing downslope towards the center of Mexico City, with a separate study/kitchenette area facing a huge hole and with ceramic tiles, which contributed to the cold feeling. All I could do is abuse the hairdryer and nestle deeply in the bed.
The hotel is well-located in Santa Fe, close to the mall and several bars and restaurants and convenient for doing business in that area. Breakfast was good - not exceptional - and service generally ok. What was a bit disturbing was that the maid service one day I came back early needed a full 1.5 hours to finish - when I first got back, I got the impression she was just relaxing in the room.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear SAmTrax

Thank you very much for choosing us to stay with us and for sharing your review with the Trip Advisot family.

Our passion is to serve you, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed July 31, 2016

This is the second time I stay at this hotel; this time round I stayed for 5 nights.

Location is great for Santa Fe and Interlomas. However, if you are doing business in Mexico City itself, it is quite a trek down, as the traffic is pretty bad.

The hotel caters very much to a business clientele. Service is friendly and fast and the hotel is new and clean. The rooms are large with a good-sized desk. (They could have used a couple extra power outlets in the room). The only downside this time round was that I was in an interconnecting room and I could hear everything in the next room.

The main restaurant (for breakfast) is very small and selection was limited, but it never seemed to be full. For dinner, there are a couple of other restaurants on the ground floor of the hotel; the Italian restaurant was surprisingly good. There are also a number of other restaurants nearby.

On the whole, it was a reasonable experience.

Room Tip: Don't stay in an interconnecting room
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Sandra M, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear Paisa_on_the_go:
Thank you very much for your review about your recent stay at Presidente InterContinental Santa Fe, it was a pleasure to welcome you. As you well mention we are located in the new business zone for Mexico City: Santa Fe. We are walking distance from the Santa Fe mall, one of the biggest malls in Latin America.
As you said at your feedback our rooms are very spacious , from 44 m2 , with large windows which allow our guests to enjoy the view of the valley of Mexico, if you want you can remember the amazing view at the web page “Web Cams de Mexico”.
Also we have a large offer of restaurants so our guests can enjoy their stay. As an example we have the restaurant Au Pied de Cochon, where you can taste authentic French cuisine.

Ana Sofia Gutierrez
Guest Service

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Reception and concierge very helpful to assist on our daily needs and external activities. Rooms are very spacious, provide a decent view of the city and furniture is good.
Downside is breakfast, located in a small area and with just few options.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Sandra M, Director de Recepción at InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2016

Dear Emerson S,

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful review, you know that it is always a pleasure to welcome you as you are part of the Presidente InterContinental Santa Fe family. Please be sure I will share your comments with my colleagues. Thank you very much for the feedback on our breakfast, be sure I will share your comments with our chef, so we can improve the service we offer you.

Front Office Manager