“Booze & Ice Cream?? Yes Please....”
Review of Helado Obscuro

Helado Obscuro
Ranked #14 of 69 Dessert in Mexico City
Neighbourhood: Roma
Neighbourhood: Roma
Reviewed 16 June 2017

What a unique concept, Ice Cream & Booze.... You should be thinking of expanding and maybe even franchising this...

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The best of two world: ice-cream+booze.
Literally there is no flavor they didn't consider. Surely you'll find a favorite. For me? Frankenstein!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

First time eating ice cream with alcohol and let me say it was very delicious and refreshing. Many options!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Let me be honest, the taste wasn't extraordinary. However, staff was so much helpful, let us try which one ever we want. Taste variation was great and trying something slightly different from original was a good experience. If I were to have this around, I probably won't go there often, but I will give a try occasionally.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

One of the culinary highlights of my short trip in Mexico city. The two flavors I tried were both absolutely delicious and unique (I found it really hard to chose, not to mention the flavor names can be quite hilarious) and the portions were way bigger than what you get in most European countries. The atmosphere was great and while the place does appear a bit hipster, it really works well as an overall concept.