“Excellent Ramen!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Condesa
Neighbourhood: Condesa
Reviewed August 12, 2017

This is a great place if you love ramen! It is delicious and very reasonably priced. The service was good and they all greet you when you walk in (like in Japan but in Spanish). Yummmmm

Reviewed June 12, 2017

I first found this place while looking for Japanese food near my college and while it is a good choice I find it a bit overpriced.
For the same price, here you get just one big ramen bowl and a beverage and in other Japanese restaurants I've been you get an entry, main course and a beverage.
A side from the pricing the restaurant is good, it's located in Condesa which is a perfect spot to grab a bite and has it's own parking lot which is something really convenient in the area. The moment you enter you are greeted by everyone working on the restaurant and then taken to your table.
The noodles taste great and don't feel like instant noodles. My favourites are always the spicy ones and a large serving isn't overwhelming.

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Found this recommendation through Trip Advisor. It is a small quaint ramen place located at the heart of Condesa. It has several ramen options as well as other delightful dishes. Flavor was very good and not pricey. I loved the way the entire staff greets you when you enter and leave the restaurant, makes you feel totally at home. Will come back!

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for a weeknight dinner and left pleased with both the food and service.

We split the fried chicken appetizer - it was wonderful. The chicken was perfectly fried and the plate is served with a small salad with ginger dressing. I had the vegetarian Raman and my companion the house special. Both were good (I'm still learning about Raman, so can't really speak to the subtleties, but it tasted good and filled me up).

I saw the negative reviews about the food and service. We've walked by there on a weekend night when there was a line out the door. Unfortunately, as with many places in Mexico City, if you go when everyone else is trying to eat out your experience will be less than optimal. We were there at 7pm during the week and with only 3 other tables occupied. Do yourself a favor and go by at a slower time - you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Swimfins
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

I found some negative reviews listed in here. That was not the case for me.

Prices are decent and cheap if you consider the size of the big ramen bowls. There's a good variety in the menu even if you don't want ramen.

If this is your first time and you want ramen, you cannot leave the place until you have tried their yamasan ramen (the specialty of the house), because if you like ramen, then you'll love this one.

The place is small and it gets way too crowded with a long line of people waiting, so you should carefully think about the time you're visiting this place.

One last note. On the TVs there are videos of people doing ramen challenges, which sensitive people would find disgusting.