“Amazing burgers! ”

Ranked #848 of 5,710 Restaurants in Mexico City
Neighbourhood: Alameda
Neighbourhood: Alameda
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Just the perfect combination of everything! Really good burgers, if you are looking after a delight, you should visit butcher & sons! ⭐️

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a friend, did not disappoint. Had the Bowie and Santana (similar to pulled pork) loved the fries wrapped in bacon! Good service, nice venue very English Gastro burger venue feel to it. Recommend if looking for non Mexican cuisine.

1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

I just wanted a bite to eat and a drink or two and my hotel concierge recommended this place. When I got here the waiter told me rum was 3 for 2 but I ordered mescal instead. When he brought it he said he asked and got me the same deal.

I ordered a burger and fries. They brought out 4 different kinds of "catsup". I tried all but the hot and spicy one.

Not a gourmet restaurant but I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank FlowingDesert
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Terrible atmosphere inside. The music was too loud, IMHO, and staff were reluctant to turn it down despite my repeated requests. I feel like such a cranky old man, but jeeze, I was one of only two people seated indoors and the music was blasting at full volume. There were no seats outside otherwise I would have sat out there.

Good food: I ordered the tuna burger with asparagus (atun sellado) and the Brussels sprouts salad (col de bruselas salteadas). Tuna burger was very large, small portion of asparagus. Brussels sprouts salad was great! Very large. A full 200g or more.

Total cost was $340 pesos including a double side order of guacamole. I would come back if I wanted healthy food and had a set of ear plugs.

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

These were excellent, fresh burgers. I did not plan on eating burgers more than once while we were visiting Mexico City, but they were close by and we enjoyed them so much that we went back a few times. Don't miss out on the curry ketchup either!