“Great burgers in Polanco”
Review of Sliders Polanco

Sliders Polanco
Ranked #411 of 5,710 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$150 - US$500
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Description: In Sliders we've created the best experience with the best burgers in Mexico, made with ingredients of the highest quality in a family environment. We invite you to try our selection of gourmet burgers with a side of Sliders fries, hot wings or your favorite side. Our imported meat, Certified Angus Beef, creates the best flavor teaming up with breads made specially for your burger. All of our ingredients follow strict rules to maintain the best quality in our burgers. Visit us in our restaurants located in: Centro Comercial Santa Fe, Félix Cuevas, Polanquito and Barrio Santa Fe, you can also find us in the gourmet area of Palacio de Hierro stores in: Santa Fe, Polanco and Perisur.
Reviewed October 17, 2017

My daughter and I went here for a quick bite and drink. I had a corona and she had the bombay sapphire. We got fries, which were excellent!! As I don't like hot stuff, we got just the three sauces on the side (rather than seven)--but we loved those. But, to select from the burger options was crazy as there were so many to choose from! However, my daughter got a chicken club and I got the ham and swiss burger. I do not like my meat rare, though, and my burger was a little too red for me (even though I asked for 'medium well'). That was my only complaint--but that happens more often than not. The meat was delicious (pure Angus), the toppings were fresh and the sauce was great! The service was very good and the place was clean and neat. You could sit out on the sidewalk, but caution, as that is where the people sit who smoke during their meal (the only thing I could not get used to in Mexico!). Besides the alcohol, we also got one water--but with all, the bill only totaled $423 pesos (a little over 20 bucks in dollars). Worth the trip!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

This is a great place when you are in a mood for fast food, yet more healthy. their burgers are very good. They have different options of fries and sides. The shakes are very nice.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

If you are in the Polanco area of Mexico City and want a great burger, head out to Sliders Polanco. They make their burgers with 100% certified Angus beef, and have plenty of options.....and if you don't like one you like, you can design your own burger. My wife and me were there on a Saturday evening...the restaurant opens up to the sidewalk (as many restaurants in the area do), and is suitably decorated. There are big screen TV's distributed in the restaurant, with no volume, so you can chat without the distraction of the TV. Service was very quick, the burgers were excellent, and the price was very reasonable....about $20 dollars for two burgers, fries and two beers. Definitively will come back!

Reviewed March 11, 2017

Service rounds up a very good customer experience! If you like quality burgers, do not miss it.! Ask for the combinatio platter- french/sweet potatoe/ an onion rings and with the different house suces

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

We got the vegetarian burger made up of falafel. It cost around USD 7, and it was very good. I'll definitely come back.
The place is nice and the location as well.