1,161 results
All reviews other guests garden room house dog wine hour mexican specialty place to stay the penthouse condesa neighborhood main building every morning every evening interesting people churros breakfast and happy hour complimentary wine b bs yogurt
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

My 6 days in Mexico City have been wonderful and I think that this place contributed a lot in let me writing this thought; I want to thanks all the "great family" that work there, I have met wonderful people (the social time and happy hour after 6 pm is a genial idea, remember to not miss it!!). You have to live this place, and feel like at home.
Ciao guys!!! Valerio from Italy

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2017

The architecture and interior styling of the Red Tree House is lovely; beautiful well appointed rooms and amazing art on the walls. The breakfast was fantastic and different every day that we stayed there (3 nights). On top of this is the service, which absolutely makes the stay- the whole team are great and really look after you. At the end of each day there is a happy hour from 6pm, in which all the guests get together to have a drink (complimentary) and catch up. It's a really friendly atmosphere and we picked up so many tips for our trip from other travellers!

We loved this hotel and will definitely stay there again if we return to Mexico City. Thanks Victor, Carlos, Yaya and the rest of the team!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed August 18, 2017

You are completely taken care of by the staff - Carlos is the best! One owner is from the US, one from Mexico, and they have managed to create a B&B with unique atmosphere and wonderful hospitality. The cocktail hour allows you to mingle with other guests and get good travel tips. The location is convenient and safe and there are many restaurants within walking distance. Uber is always minutes away.
The inner courtyard , the my room faced, is truly lovely. I was never bothered by any noise. The bathroom was clean and large. They have shampoos and soaps. The room was very comfortable and felt homey - the furniture was keeping with a B&B, rather than a hotel. Wi-fi worked. Every time you return, you feel like you are coming home.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2017

My husband and I were traveling with another couple and we all stayed here! What a treat! The rooms are very nice, the concierge is AWESOME (for cabs, tours, restaurants or anything you could think to ask!), the breakfasts are really good and different every morning, but the Happy Hour is the best! They are gracious with their wine and snacks and make everyone feel at home. We visited with many of the other guests like we were old friends. Not like any other B & B we've stayed in...its more like a boutique hotel with "personal service." We WILL go back! Love this place!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017

The best customer service. The best breakfast. The best of everything! This hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood, but within walking distance of great restaurants. We will definitely be returning to Mexico City and to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple