“The staff is the best!!”
Review of The Red Tree House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mexico City
The Red Tree House
Ranked #1 of 166 Mexico City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Great location in a vibrant area. Lots to see and do. We booked our stay based on the positive reputation of the staff and we were never disappointed. The staff is truly the primary reason we stayed here. Victor helped us (perfect attitude) with everything we needed. It was a pleasure meeting Carlos,Yaya and the rest of the staff. They were all wonderful.

Room Tip: Reserve the better rooms/suites with ample time. We got the Gardenia room. We want different room...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BaneMP
Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My 6 days in Mexico City have been wonderful and I think that this place contributed a lot in let me writing this thought; I want to thanks all the "great family" that work there, I have met wonderful people (the social time and happy hour after 6 pm is a genial idea, remember to not miss it!!). You have to live this place, and feel like at home.
Ciao guys!!! Valerio from Italy

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The architecture and interior styling of the Red Tree House is lovely; beautiful well appointed rooms and amazing art on the walls. The breakfast was fantastic and different every day that we stayed there (3 nights). On top of this is the service, which absolutely makes the stay- the whole team are great and really look after you. At the end of each day there is a happy hour from 6pm, in which all the guests get together to have a drink (complimentary) and catch up. It's a really friendly atmosphere and we picked up so many tips for our trip from other travellers!

We loved this hotel and will definitely stay there again if we return to Mexico City. Thanks Victor, Carlos, Yaya and the rest of the team!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 18 August 2017

You are completely taken care of by the staff - Carlos is the best! One owner is from the US, one from Mexico, and they have managed to create a B&B with unique atmosphere and wonderful hospitality. The cocktail hour allows you to mingle with other guests and get good travel tips. The location is convenient and safe and there are many restaurants within walking distance. Uber is always minutes away.
The inner courtyard , the my room faced, is truly lovely. I was never bothered by any noise. The bathroom was clean and large. They have shampoos and soaps. The room was very comfortable and felt homey - the furniture was keeping with a B&B, rather than a hotel. Wi-fi worked. Every time you return, you feel like you are coming home.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband and I were traveling with another couple and we all stayed here! What a treat! The rooms are very nice, the concierge is AWESOME (for cabs, tours, restaurants or anything you could think to ask!), the breakfasts are really good and different every morning, but the Happy Hour is the best! They are gracious with their wine and snacks and make everyone feel at home. We visited with many of the other guests like we were old friends. Not like any other B & B we've stayed in...its more like a boutique hotel with "personal service." We WILL go back! Love this place!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The best customer service. The best breakfast. The best of everything! This hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood, but within walking distance of great restaurants. We will definitely be returning to Mexico City and to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The Red Tree House is the SPOT! I spent my birthday week at the RTH and it was the best birthday gift I've ever given myself. After reading all of the reviews I was excited to make the RTH my home for a week and the staff delivered (Hey Carlos, Alejandro, Victor, Jose and ZaZa)! The rooms (stayed in both a garden room and the Penthouse), the breakfast and happy hour were all amazing! Read all the reviews if you must but I would hurry up and book - you won't be disappointed!
The RTH is located in a safe and walkable community known as Condesa. There are numerous restaurants and bars within walking distance a few I enjoyed and recommend are Lampuga, El Capitol, Ojo de Aqua, Flora Lounge, Baltra and Gin Gin. The staff can provide you with many more! In addition to these wonderful places, Rosetta Restaurante and Maximo Bistrot are a must!
If you have time to sightsee, I recommend hopping on and off the Turibus (Redline is walking distance from the RTH). Anything you need or want to do just check with the staff and they will make it happen because that's just how they roll...ENJOY!!

Room Tip: No elevator for upper floor rooms but the staff will help with your luggage. No outdoor signage for...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends