“The best place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Alla donde Zule

Bathroom
Bedroom view 1
Bedroom view 2
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Howard D
“The best place to stay”
Reviewed January 17, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

I went to visit Oaxaca to know their culture and the worldwide famous gastronomy tat they have, and I can say I was amazed with all the colors and the flavors, also the people is very kind. One perfect example of this warmly hosting that you will find in Oaxaca is with "Alla donde Zule" the service was amazing like the one you will find in a hotel, the place have this rustic but fine stile of Oaxaca culture, very comfortable and peaceful, I loved it was really close (walking distance) to downtown "el centro" where all the colonial houses, streets and churches are. Simply fantastic I couldn't visit all the places as there is much to do, but when go back I'll definitely stay with Zule again!

Management Response
18 Jan 2017
ThanI you Henry! It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I'm glad to know you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing