“Tamales con piña”
Review of Tamales Yo'o Moc

Tamales Yo'o Moc
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

The place here is not so nice and the service is quite average, getting tamales in plastic plates covered in plastic bag. But the food is good. Especially sweet tamales are worth the try!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Fresco, rico y amable. Probara los tamales con coco :)
Fresh and very good Tamales. The best I had since Guadalajara.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017

Freshly rolled tamales, pork, chicken, spicy, not. We had six, simply prepared, waters and the bill was under five dollars. Efficient service and real local vibration. We were stuffed like the tamales!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

I'm just a hick from the sticks...Who knew there are so many different kinds of tamales? My wife and I got 4 different varieties and loved every one.
The restaurant is clean and the service fast and friendly. And prices? If you can't afford to eat here you might try the Mercado but I doubt it's any cheaper there.
Dona AME Tamales, umm umm GOOD!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2016

These are the best tamales and salsas around! They're always fresh and inexpensive. The servers are all friendly, especially Ana. I particularly like the rajas (mild pepper strips, inside the tamales) - the red, green, with cheese and Mexico - ALL of them! I also like mole and bola. The salsas they serve, to put on top, are delicious! We stopped in to have a snack or lunch. I've been there in 2012, 2014 and 2016. The quality and consistency is always good.

Date of visit: March 2016