“Good Thai and better prices”

Cocoliche San Cristobal
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2016

I got vegetarian red Thai curry which was lightly spicy and very good for 85 pesos (you could get it with chicken or shrimp if desired) and I got Vietamita with chicken which was a bit plain (Vietnamese food) and I think it was around 85 pesos as well. The prices are much better than Bangcook which had red Thai curry for around 130 pesos.

They also have pasta there which I intend to go back and try. Their pasta dish prices were on the low side of the other places I've been to in San Cris for Italian food. They open daily at 1pm.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere, reasonable priced 'ethnic inspired' and vegan food. A wealth of options for fruit-based milkshakes and an awesome list of cocktails. Everything while live Jazz makes Cocoliche a marvelous place

Mariela F, Propietario at Cocoliche San Cristobal, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Thank you so much!, its our honor to have you here and to read your words.

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food. Good for vegetrians people also. The resturant is well located, and has a cozy feeling. The stuff there are very nice.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Place has been around for 10 years for a reason. Food is really good and the non alcoholic beverages are great. Ambiance is casual and relaxed. I would recommend it very much.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

I was in S.C. learning Spanish for 5 weeks and found Cocoliche to be one of my favourite spots. It was recommended to me by my conversation teacher who lives in S.C. I was warmly welcomed from the moment I stepped in the door as a solo traveller. I enjoyed everything I ordered from the diverse menu. Later on I invited friends to join me.