“Great Coffee and Tea, service with a smile”
Review of Restaurant Natura

Restaurant Natura
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 23, 2015

We had a couple of drinks to unwind after a day walking. Wife ordered a Iced Coffee and we were delightfully surprised to receive a special iced coffee really delicious. I had a tea which was a regular tea. Best part was service which was great! great location, definitely reccomend!

Reviewed December 1, 2014

Besides being my favourite corner to hang out in San Cristobal to grab a cup of tea, since it is located in such a great location right at the heart of Andador Guadalupe, they posses the best carrot cake I've ever tried.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I came here to kill some time and rehydrate. The ambiance is very laid back and it is a nice place to relax.
We had a delicious mango shake and I had a doble expresso cortado.
We enjoyed the shake and coffee and we will return on our next visit. The prices are extremely good too. I recommend you try it if you are in the area.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We came in hoping to have a nice breakfast but left disappointed.

We initially ordered two Natura Omlettes (49 pesos)but had to change because they didn't have enough mushrooms for two portions. So we changed one of them to a vegetarian omlette (46 pesos). We then asked for juices but they ran out of fruits so only had an orange juice or lemonade. My wife then wanted a hot chocolate drink, but they ran out of chocolate too. So we ordered two lemonades (17 pesos each).
The food tasted okay but was very small and the "salad" that came with it included 2 slices of tomato and a bit of lettuce. Very poor.

The kitchen is open for all to see, which is normally good, but in this case it showed how filthy the place is.

I wouldn't come back here again.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Lovely spot for breakfast

Great service

Good coffee

Eggs Benedict with exceptionally unappealing but very tasty grey sauce