All reviews bali beds market grill la palapa restaurant dinner reservations mole blue agave butler service pool concierge royal lobby luxury junior suite exclusive restaurant amazing butler assigned a butler for taking such great care naos buffet smells amazing decorated with balloons
Reviewed February 15, 2018

We had a amazing time at this location. My best advice for anybody going here is get the all-inclusive package and relax and let them take care of you. Also, definitely recommend the VIP package it really gives you the most bang for your buck

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jair P, Gerente at Royal Service at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Donald R

Thank you for sharing your comments with us about your most recent stay at our wonderful hotel. We are delighted to know that the high qualities of our team made your stay so memorable.
We thank you for highlighting the good work of our colleagues; I assure you that for them these comments are invaluable and highly appreciated.
Please allow me to extend the most cordial invitation to you to visit us in the near future so that you can once again enjoy the great wonders that only Paradisus Cancun can offer.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Overall fell short of expectations in relation to price and service delivered. We may have been unlucky with our butler as I witnessed a lot of the other butlers being more attentive to their guests. Having stayed in other Cancun hotels I know there is an overall better service delivery without a premium price of the Royal Service, which is a shame. Palapa was by far the best place to eat for breakfast and lunch.

Room Tip: Over looking the beach is best
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jair P, Gerente at Royal Service at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear guest

Thank you for sharing with the traveling community your most recent experience at the Paradisus Cancun hotel. First let me extend you an apology for the inconvenience you had during your stay with us.
I want you to know that part of our improvement process is to locate faults and implement programs that we have to resolve these situations as soon as possible.
All comments that you made to us, we will take in consideration and we'll send detailed reports to the involved department.
I would like that you can give us the opportunity to change your perspective of the hotel and stay with us again. I promise you will enjoy all the improvements we have for you.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 9, 2018

My first impression walking in was the atrium! So green and beautiful! The beach was huge and the sand was gorgeous! They had some of the best food I have ever had at an all inclusive resort. Great service inside, service was a little slow at the beach though. Would like to see a bigger venue for the night shows but they were very entertaining. I especially liked that they had top shelf liquor included, lol. My husband and I will definitely be going back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jair P, Gerente at Royal Service at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Dear user aduran269

We are more than happy to have filled with good experiences your most recent visit to the Mexican Caribbean.
Today our brand stands out as one of the most outstanding in hotel services, thanks to the efforts of our team. Our mission is to create unique experiences and knowing that we have achieved it fills us with joy and pride.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun. We will be happy to see you again.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Even now, two month later I smile thinking about our vacation... My sister and I chose to stay at Paradisus for our 12 vacation at the end of November - a choice NOT to be regretted!!! We had and amazing time and will come back as soon as possible! From the moment we arrived to the moment we departed we were surrounded with professionalism, love and excellent service. Our butlers Maria and Gloria were exceptional! They provided us with the best service possible. The staff at the restaurants are amazing! They are quick, efficient, caring and very professional. Orlando, Oscar, David .. to name just a few of many wonderful people that made our vacation an forgettable experience. Thank you all so much. We hope to be back soon but as today sending some friends your stay with you:))

Room Tip: Newly renovated rooms
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear marynavoin

It is a pleasure for us to have been your host hotel.

I take this moment to thank you for the good comments that you have left us through TA.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to stay here again to enjoy the great wonders that only the Mexican Caribbean can offer.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

This was the best vacation experience I have ever had. I've been to all inclusive resorts in Jamaica, I've stayed in a house on the coast of St. Thomas, I've stayed in the top floor of hotels in Chicago, I've camped in the woods at the entrance to the Rocky Mountains, etc, this surpasses any vacation experience I have ever had. The service was phenomenal and the memories are forever. Thank you, Paradisus!

Dear Josh W

How nice to know that your experience here left good memories for you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.
I want to extend to you the most cordial invitation to return with us in the near future so that you can once again enjoy the great wonders that only paradisus cancun can offer you.

Sincerely