12,312 results
All reviews smash bar rock star zen restaurant rock royalty legendary members rock spa market buffet foam party ocean view resort credit vacation planners brazilian steakhouse entertainment staff my favorite kids club presidential suite pool bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our eighth year visiting this resort. It gets better every time. We did have 1 bad night in the Brazilian restaurant, but I still give 5 stars because 1 bad night out of 8 weeks of vacations is damm good, the problem was just that the service was slooow, the restaurant was obviously overbooked.

Now the good stuff. The rooms are clean and fresh. The food was fabulous, and I have never met a friendlier group of people. From the front desk staff, the restaurant staff, the bartenders, the maintenance people. All make you feel special and welcome.

I have to give a special shout out to the entertainment staff. Taby, Luna, Rasi, Raquel, Marco, Lucky, Roberto. You guys were the best, from Bingo to Foam Parties in the pool you guys Rocked!!!

We are already planning our next trip to Hard Rock Cancun

Ron- “The Huevos Rancheros”
#musiclab

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ronmF9503BH
Francisco G, Gerente at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ronmF9503BH

Thank you so much for this amazing 5 Star Review, we are pleased to know after you have visited us 8 times in different years you still want to come, this literaly make us so proud that we are looking forward for next year to keep improving for you to keep enjoying with us.

All of our entertainment staff are glad you carry con coming because is always great to see good friends returning to their favourite spot, of course the Hard Rock Hotel, Hope to see you next year in the paradise, we will keep working hard in order to pamper you like you are used to in our property

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I can not say enough good things about Romero and Jessica. They booked our dinners, golf, spa, reserved our cabana etc.
I would definitely request them for our next trip.
We went there to celebrate my birthday.
Our room was decorated with lots and lots of balloons. Champagne was waiting. Ramando informed the wait staff that it was my birthday.
I was served a variety of celebration desserts.
Food is excellent.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello LynnL1596,

Thank you so much for taking the time sharing your comments in regards of your recent visit to Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. We are very glad to know about the outstanding service that Romero and Jessica, delivered to you during your stay and how they made you feel like a Rock Star.

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel to celebrate your birthday. We are looking forward to welcome you again and rock your vacations.

Warm Regards.

Francisco García

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

one of the best trips we have there our concierge armando and his partner were awesome the service was fantastic everybody were awesome it was one of the best trips we had there the beach was perfect my friends and family that came with us were very happy about the the trip the itilian resteraunt was our favorite the only thing that wasn't perfect was the brazilian steak house was fair compaired to other years that we have been there

Room tip: room sevice and the cleaning was the best we have seen
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear norm P,

Wow, Thank you so much for the amazing review you have submitted, we would like to inform you we will pass this comments through all of our staff specially to Armando.

We want to appreciate the great feedback you gave us where we will be looking forward for your next visit with us in the paradise, we are going to be expecting you with our arms wide open in order to carry on pampering everytime in the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time. The staff was friendly and helpful, facility was clean and beautiful and the activity team was fantastic! We didn’t want to leave and come back to reality. Definitely going back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Trek42608055541,

Wow! Thank you for this wonderful review! I feel very proud by your comments which have been already shared with the rest of the team; we all at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun will be waiting to have you back to continue Rocking together.

Warm regards!

Francisco García

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Listen, all I'm going to say is that I saved up for a long time to make this trip happen. Although it is an expensive resort to stay at, I can say it is worth the price you pay for. PROS: the service is absolutely AMAZING. Everyone is extremely nice! The rooms are beautiful, everything is so clean and just overall everything you'd expect for a stay at the hard rock. The food wasn't the kind of food I was expecting to eat, but trust me there is a variety of food offered! Cons: there is only one elevator, so the wait can be kind of annoying and sometimes the jacuzzi would spazz out in our room and it would over flow which was annoying. But Honestly my experience at the Hard Rock was unique! Mexico is such a beautiful country and I enjoyed it so much! I want to go back so bad and Hector was one of our waiters and every morning he would greet us in the sweetest way possible. He was such a doll!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Go44839131782

Dear Go44839131782,

Thank you so much for this valuable feedback. we appreciate the way you express from every single detail for our resort and as well the great service our staff provided you during your whole stay.

We are currently working as hard as we can with the oportunity area from the elevators and our staff from maintenance will stop by to check as well the jacuzzi issues you were having in order to fix all this ASAP.

We are glad despite all this you had a blast and that you are planning to come back soon again where we will be expecting you with our arms wide open with our Rockers so they will provide you the excellent service we are used to offer to all of our guests staying with us.

Thank you once again for choosing Hard Rock Hotel, until next time.

Best regards