We have come here three times with our children. They are now 17 and 15, and we again are delighted with every level of service at the Royal Sands. The resort is extremely clean, the food is decent at the Char Bar but too expensive in the La Vernanda. Decent at the Hacienda Se Sal. Everything you can want is a quick bus ride to ANY WHERE you want to go. Thomas Moore makes it easy to book any trip you want. The view is to die for. You will not be disappointed. You owe this to your family!!! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun