8,313 results
All reviews la concha italian restaurant entertainment staff premier tower premier pool royal holiday rooftop bar main tower main pool bali beds infinity pool ocean view time share rain shower nachos make reservations specialty restaurants
Reviewed February 3, 2018

We've enjoyed this resort for several years. Love the staff especially Arturo, Edgar, Andy, Xitlali, Alicia (pool) and the great wait staff in the restaurants. Jesus did a great job on our room. Especially helpful was Indira who is like a close friend. You all make our vacation great! Keep up the improvements to the property. The addition of more pool chairs was great! Evening entertainment could be improved with the addition of a DJ night for dancing! Rainy nights bring challenges but I'm sure you guys are up to the task!

Room Tip: Great for mid-late age couples who just want to get away and not all day partying.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Carlos D, Gerente at Grand Park Royal Luxury Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Toes

Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning so many positive elements you have experienced at Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe. I am pleased to know you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, highlighted by our service.

I will personally extend your special comments for their extraordinary performance to all the involved.

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a nice stay at Grand Royal. Check in was easy. Got upgraded to Tower. Not really sure why. My room was great. It was on the 7th floor. Absolutely beautiful view, very clean and comfortable. Also, the best shower ever. The tower building is a bit removed from the action, but not much. It was rainy and windy a lot, maybe it just seemed far.
The employees are amazing. Pleasant and very hard working. Juan Carlos is the most charming, attentive waiter. Alicia is the hardest working , most pleasant beach, pool server I've ever seen. She does laps around pool and up and down the beach like a pro.
This is a pretty small resort compared to others, but very nice. Buffet food wasn't very good. The taco stand next to buffet is fantastic. Must order the Alambres.
I inquired about a guest pass. Got 4 different answers. In the end, finally got the pass.
The pink shirt timeshare people are a haunt. Leave us alone. Stop lurking. On vacation.
Overall, really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your preference. It was a pleasure to welcome you at Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe. One of our main goals is to constantly improve our services. That is why any kind of feedback is of great value to us and we appreciate your detailed review which will help us detect opportunity areas to enhance our overall service.

Thank you as well for pointing out every detail that you enjoyed during your stay.

We would be pleased to welcome you again to demonstrate the improvements achieved.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

This was my 6th stay at the hotel. Instead of 2 weeks, we booked 11 days (Jan 19-30) this year. CANCUN for me is my El Paraiso.
First we did not get our usual room on beachfront section like every year even after an email confirmation Thanks to room manager Senor Oscar Escobedo for his help and upgrade, we end up having a room in the Villa section on the FIRST FLOOR with no beautiful view of the sea as usual. Very nice room but I miss my top sea view. Very desappointed...

HOTEL: Extremely clean with beautiful sea view from everywhere.*****

FOOD AND RESTAURANTS:

COCAY (buffet) Sadly we have notice the buffet morning and lunch was extremely limited and repetitive.
Morning breakfast, No more donuts, no churros and less choices so we went to El Mirador every morning with an excellent service but the food was lukewarm most of the time.
The buffet for lunch again very limited, lukewarm, bland, mushy chicken wings , less desserts, chicken or fish, less of everything... again very disappointed . We ended up eating hots dogs and hamburgers most of the time.

À LA CARTE RESTAURANTS:

EL MIRADOR: My favorite, but this year no more filet mignon and salmon . Anyway excellent service with my dear friends Antonio & Luis Basto. My food was lukewarm there many time. New manager Senor Candido was very kind with us..
Unfortunately people (mens) eat with caps on their head, not to AESTHETIC for an a la carte restaurant..

ORIENTAL: EXCELLENT service provided with Lupita (manger) such a wonderful lady
The food was tasty,WARM and our waiter very efficient. We should have went more often.

PRIME RIB: Steak House extra cost ($30 US) My experience was very satisfying, excellent food , salad bar ,great lobster & beef. The dessert was soooo good. The service was super with Rogelio. My best meal during my stay, went 2 time .....
Again men’s wearing CAPS on their head, so inesthetic....
A special Thank you to senor Carlos Arellano

POOL: ALICIA (pool waitress) unbelievable service, always smiling and happy, a real asset to the hotel
We have notice this year children in ADULTS AREA pool 5-6 time during our stay

« SPECIAL MENTION » to Senor Samuel Alvarado ( What a gentlemen )

Unfortunately and sadly it used to be my “Home Away From Home “ but not anymore..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ritz,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of your recent stay at Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe.
We regret that service received during your vacation did not live up to the expectations, we can assure you that every constructive criticism you’ve shared with us has been taken very seriously by our team in order to keep standards expected by our guests on the highest level, ensuring your satisfaction.

Hopefully you will give us an opportunity to host you in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

Poor quality hotel. Rooms clean and nice but lack of staff. It was raining at night so only one bar open at night with limited staff to serve. Staff all wanting tips for service. Children in adults only areas. Hotel in a good location. Only a couple of restaurants so book in on arrival as they are booked out. Not enough chairs around pools as we could find one. Towels on lounges with no people on them. The

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carlos D, Gerente at Grand Park Royal Luxury Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Dear Guest

We appreciate your valuable review about your recent experience at Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe. We deeply regret you weren't pleased with your stay, and that the resort did not live up to your expectations. It is of great value to us when establishing strategies that will help us achieve our main objective, which is our guests complete satisfaction. We will work continuously towards improving all the areas you have mentioned in order to ensure our guests´complet satisfaction.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered and we hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you once again.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

I stayed at this resort from 1/20/18-1/27/18. The staff bend over backwards to make you feel welcomed. Jovanna, Alicia, Roberto, and Nelson at the pool and outdoor bars are delightful! Alejandro at the Italian restaurant is amazing! The resort recently opened a premium steak and seafood restaurant for a small upcharge - to die for! Roger was an excellent waiter and the head chef was on hand at all times to inspect and approve the meals as they were served. Well worth the $30 charge! My only complaint about this resort is the lack of Mexican food - I would love to spend my week eating tacos, quesadillas, and other Mexican favorites but they are only available at certain meal times and themed nights. More tacos please!!! Thanks for an outstanding week in Cancun!

Room Tip: Rooms in the smaller building are very quiet and generally no children.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kelqrn

Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning so many positive elements you have experienced in Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. We are pleased to know you enjoyed all aspects of our Resort, especially our service. I will be sure to share your comments with Jovanna, Alicia, Roberto, Nelson, Alejandro and Roger, comments like yours are a source of great motivation, as we can see our hard work reflected in a satisfied customer.

Thank you as well for your kind recommendations about the mexican food, rest assured that will be taken special care in this point.

We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.